poker clubs in mississauga?

was just wondering where all the action is....

i know there is a club by square one that is good but its kinda far hehe

anything around the meadowvale area?

thx
J

Comments

• nothing at all? grrrrrrrr hehe
  • If Brampton isn't too far out of your way, you can check out the Chinguacousy Hill Poker League. Thursday night games, $50 buyin. Check it out.

Hell, bring that girl with you and we can strike an even better deal!!! :D
  • how far is that from the meadowvale area?
  • It is near Bramalea City Centre, maybe 20 mins; to 1/2 an hour drive depending where you live in Meadowvale
  • 20mins to the City Center??? Only if I have to walk...with crutches...in a snow storm!!!!
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    20mins to the City Center???  Only if I have to walk...with crutches...in a snow storm!!!!

From Meadowvale to the City Centre
  • That avatar is so distracting, i don't even know what this thread is about anymore........
  • :DWHO CARES???? :D
  • went from mississauga games then made a left turn to brampton games then made another left turn towards my avatar..well ok then
  • dude, i just read the entier thread and i'm from guelph. I looked through to see if you mentioned who that chick is? where is she from? does she want to play *ahem* poker at my placE?!
  • BACK OFF QUIANE! :rage: I INVITED HER FIRST!

:D
  • yaaa...blonde..hehe....uh.....poker good....ya
  • i heard they play at captain snookers but i havent heard much
  • WarranT wrote: »
    was just wondering where all the action is....

i know there is a club by square one that is good but its kinda far hehe

anything around the meadowvale area?

thx
    J

I was just wondering where exactly is this game cause i live very close by square one and have ben feeending for live poker. I play online mostly at stars but just feending some live tables. If they are any other close by games please let me know or where i can find more information regarding them. Thanks
  • pokerfeend wrote: »
    I was just wondering where exactly is this game cause i live very close by square one and have ben feeending for live poker. I play online mostly at stars but just feending some live tables. If they are any other close by games please let me know or where i can find more information regarding them. Thanks

This game was wiped out by the last Ice Age...... :)
  • Pockets is by the airport but they will only let you in if you go with a regular. They are pretty strict. Otherwise there are a few games in Brampton. A few players play at Greg's game on Fridays.
  • PM me for Mississauga Cash Games 7 days a week