online satellite

I don't want to jinx it. lol So I won't say where I'm playing, or for how much. I will say it's a higher buyin tourney than I usually play. So far, mostly fish and rocks. lol One guy did 6 rebuys before the break, and took the add on too. lmao He still has 2/3 my stack. The ultimate fish. I took him for T2000 so far. Hoping for more. On break now. I'm about twice the average stack, and about half the leaders stack. Good position. Gotta play smart. I'll update later.

Comments

• I don't want to jinx it.

Too late, you already used the word "jinx". :)
    One guy did 6 rebuys before the break, and took the add on too. lmao He still has 2/3 my stack. The ultimate fish.

You'd better take the interpretation of someone's skill level based on how he plays during a re-buy period with a grain of salt.

And by "grain", I mean an entire salt mine full of sweaty guys who are eating pretzels and various other salty snacks. 8)

ScottyZ
  • I was judging it mostly by the cards he'd show during any hands he completed. He'd bet with anything high. Sometimes anything low. lol I'd say a rich fish, rather than an unlucky fox.

Speaking of unlucky, lol, I got knocked out at level 10. It was a turbo satellite. Blinds got high pretty damn fast. lol I finished 59th. About 30 from money.

Turning point for me. I folded an all in flush draw that did hit, and would have sent me into the lead. Doh. Next time. hehe