First League Game!!

The inaugural game of the CHINGUACOUSY HILL LEAGUE has been planned for NOV 3 at 8:30pm!

The bracelet has been purchased!! Not exactly what I was looking for, but damn nice too. Winner of the first game will receive, in addition to the regular payout, the Bragging Rights Bracelet until the next game night, where it will be either defended or passed on.

We currently have about 10 committed players to the first game as of right now, and have room for more members. PM for more details.

At this first game, we will also discuss game frequency (weekly or biweekly), as well as formalize the league name.

AJ

Comments

• Youmay want to have the cards dealt at 8:30 but have people show up at around 8 to try and get the discussion out of the way.

Just a thought.
  • Hi just wanting to know where CHINGUACOUSY HILL LEAGUE will play and how much ect?
  • Dragonbreath, check out the rules & outline post here for details on the league and how much. The games will be played at my home. If you want more information, or would like to join in and need address and directions, PM me or post here again. I will see that you get everything you need.

AJ
  • Hey guys, best of luck on Thursday, should be a good one!
  • BigChrisE has a good point. It would be great if everyone could show up around 8pm to go over the final details of the league before the game starts at 8:30pm.

AJ
  • ahhh about the bracelet, I would like to see some pics. I hope it is silver or platinum so that it will match my other jewelry. I'll be coming early to try it on, and to see if I like it. :D
  • ahhh about the bracelet, I would like to see some pics.  I hope it is silver or platinum so that it will match my other jewelry. I'll be coming early to try it on, and to see if I like it.  :D
    Don't bother, TBD. It will only hurt that much more...
  • Rest Assured, the BRACELET is here, waiting for it's first champion.

And it's perfectly sized...FOR ME!! :D
  • ahhh about the bracelet, I would like to see some pics.  I hope it is silver or platinum so that it will match my other jewelry. I'll be coming early to try it on, and to see if I like it.  :D

Don't worry, after Thursday you can come by and check out the bracelet at my house any time you want.   ;)
  • AND SO THE TRASH TALK BEGINS! :D
  • Here is the list of players as of today (this is NOT the seating arrangement):

STR82ACE (that's ME)
    JBird
    ACDC
    BigChrisEl
    BusDriver
    E Elliot
    esool
    Pkrfce9
    Harzus (? sorry if I mispelt this)

We still have lots of room for more too. If interested, PM me, email me, or post here. I will forward you all the information you need to join in.

Thanks.
    AJ
  • cant make it this week :( had to pay off lotz of stuff... ill be in on my next paycheck lol...
  • We will miss you Johnathan. Will let you know when the next game happens.
  • So busy with work and my so called life that I don't have time to properly review this site anymore. Thanks for mentioning this to me AJ, otherwise I would never notice...
    Hey Jonathan, "excuses are like assholes: everybody has one and they all stink"

See you guys tomorrow,
    K :c:

P.S.
    I need to find a set of poker chips as a b-day present. Does anyone know any good deals???
  • Revised Game 1 Committments as of Wednesday Nov 2r:

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2005-10-26 18:58:00
    Jbird - Seat Reserved - 2005-10-26 19:21:23
    ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2005-10-27 09:39:02
    BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2005-10-27 18:18:13
    BusDriver - Seat Reserved - 2005-10-28 07:55:29
    EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2005-10-28 15:18:28
    esool - Seat Reserved - 2005-10-29 08:48:53
    Pkrfce9 - Seat Reserved - 2005-10-29 12:15:27
    Riley - Seat Reserved - 2005-11-02 05:25:49
    Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2005-11-02 11:18:05
    Littleca - Seat Reserved - 2005-11-02 13:57:16
    Chris - Seat Reserved - 205-11-02 via email
    Numbers - Seat Reserved - 2005-11-03 via email

Filling up nicely. Looks like to be quite a good game for tomorrow. Still a few seats available as well.

AJ