Options

Canadian Poker Championship 2006 - Any Interest in Satellite Tournament??

Thought I would see if anyone is planning on organizing a satellite tournament for the upcoming Canadian Poker Championship in the Bahamas (see official site http://www.canadianpokerchampionship.com/m_2.asp?n=10)?  With an entry fee of $5,000 US, obviously this is out of most player's budget.  I was thinking if we would get 50 people together @$200 Cdn each, then this would cover the entry fee and travel costs, etc. for the winner.  Anybody interested in such a tournament?  Maybe the other players could also share in a residual if the person who actually plays in the tournament places in the money.  I know that PartyPoker is having satellite tournaments for the CPC but playing in person is always better.  I am new to this site so I'm not sure if these types of tournaments will likely appear on the site closer to the date of the CPC tournament.  Apparently this tournament is only open to residents of Canada or invited guest players.  It would be a chance in a lifetime to play at Atlantis in the Bahamas against fellow Canadians.  Any interest out there?

PokerJim

Comments