Satellites for West Side Poker Club Tournament of Champions On Line

West Side Poker Club may have the opportunity to run satellites for our Tournament of Champions on-line, as well as in local homes games.  Please participate in the poll.

Brent
West Side Poker Club

Comments

• I would depending on the site. I'd hate to have to join a site and make a deposit just to play one of these
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    I would depending on the site.  I'd hate to have to join a site and make a deposit just to play one of these

I agree, depends on which site. Pokerstars would be my choice.
  • i agree pokerstars would be my choice too.
  • Before I vote, what is the Buy-in, Estimated turn out/payouts, and the structure for the TOC?

And I wouldn't play online, either way.
  • Would definitely be interested in playing online...a lot of you guys seem to be from the kw area which is a far drive for me to get to any satellites. I think you'd have to treat the online satellite dates like your other tourneys and try to organize people so they all know when they are on to make sure you get a good turnout at them.
  • I'd be interested in playing both online if I was already signed up with the site and live satelites.
  • Most people know the details for our Tournament of Champions. If you don't and are interested to can PM with an email address and I will send you are latest Newsletter which has all the details. I will be sending out details for Novembers tournament next week. If you want to be on the mailing list you can send me an email at:

westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Brent