Poker Tracker Blind Stats....????

Looking at my position stats, PT says that the amount required to post BB is $1000, that I'm down $560 in the BB, and my Diff w/o Blind stat is up $500. Similar ratio but half the amount for my SB. Is this what it should be like or am I bleeding money from my blinds?

Comments

• Yeah you always lose money in the blinds, all that matters is how much.  You can check your BB/hand in the big blind/small blind in position stats but unless you're playing in shorthanded or in tight aggressive games with a lot of blind stealing fairly often this is probably not a big leak if it is one at all.
  • Sorry for hijacking your thread. I'm just wondering if anyone know where I can get a very basic chart with what diff type of stats that PT spits out mean.
    Thanks.
  • Off the top of my head, in LL HE you should expect to lose 0.18BB in the BB and 0.21BB in the SB.. (via 2+2) as you move up stake levels, the expected loss gets larger.
  • Off the top of my head, in LL HE you should expect to lose 0.18BB in the BB and 0.21BB in the SB.. (via 2+2) as you move up stake levels, the expected loss gets larger.

I remember seeing a similar post, but .21 BB in the SB sounds way too big. I know the position is worse, but intuitively you would lose .25BB if you ALWAYS folded your SB (assuming small blind is half the big). I think somewhere a little less than 0.10BB from the SB is closer to a "good" result.

FWIW, my own results: (low limit .50-1 through 2-4) I lose .23 BB/hand in the BB, and .08 BB/hand in the SB. My BB numbers have me slightly annoyed, not sure whether I'm defending too much, not enough, or possibly, not limping in enough (or too much) for one bet in multiway pots...
  • yeah you should definitely lose less in the SB than in the big, not sure where BBC got those numbers or if it's a typo. Maybe he meant 0.12??
  • Mine are -.1345 SB, and -.2123BB
  • Ok, thanks for the replies. I think I'm alright because I'm -0.25BB/hand in the BB and -0.13BB/hand in the SB.
  • westside8 wrote:
    Sorry for hijacking your thread. I'm just wondering if anyone know where I can get a very basic chart with what diff type of stats that PT spits out mean.
    Thanks.

If you place your mouse over the short name of the stat the full name appears in the bottom left corner of the window.
  • westside8 wrote:
    I'm just wondering if anyone know where I can get a very basic chart with what diff type of stats that PT spits out mean.

2+2 forums has a page on exactly what you are looking for. Definitions along with "ranges" of % that correspond with the stats.
    If you search the forum for it under Poker Tracker you'll find the link...or go to 2+2 Forums and do the same.
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    westside8 wrote:
    I'm just wondering if anyone know where I can get a very basic chart with what diff type of stats that PT spits out mean.

2+2 forums has a page on exactly what you are looking for. Definitions along with "ranges" of % that correspond with the stats.
    If you search the forum for it under Poker Tracker you'll find the link...or go to 2+2 Forums and do the same.

Thanks.
  • FWIW .22/.12
  • Also there is huge variance in these numbers so don't worry if they're not perfect.
  • I never really looked at these numbers however i'm .12 .18 in the hole for them at NL games. It's given in BB/hand tho I noticed.