PokerStars FPP Chip Set

I was thinking of getting these, but at 8000fpp theyre a bit pricey. What's the quality of them? I'm thinking they're something close to costco chips. Anyone who has them let me know please.

Comments

• I asked. Their costco quality chips. Also, if you ever have free time try those 300 FPP to 3000 FPP tourneys. I unregister and just keep the FPP. I plan on using them once WSOP FPP come along.
  • Tilter wrote:
    I asked. Their costco quality chips.  Also, if you ever have free time try those 300 FPP to 3000 FPP tourneys.  I unregister and just keep the FPP.  I plan on using them once WSOP FPP come along.

I did that about 5 times. Now I have alot of FPPs. Saving them to see what comes around.
  • What do you mean you unregister and keep the FPP?
  • zero wrote:
    What do you mean you unregister and keep the FPP?
    Ie, sign up for 30 or 300 FPP satelites to 3000 FPP Salites (ie like Dublin, Monte Carlo, WPT etc) and if you win a seat. Find the tourney, unregister your satelite ticket and you will be refunded the FPP.
  • he means win a sat for 30 or 300fpp that gives you a seat in a 3000 fpp tournament. then if you unreg you get the 3k fpp it works like W$ or T$