Any games in toronto, or the east end at all tomorrow?

Hey everyone , does anyone know of any games in the city or in the east end tomorrow, i like in ajax and wanna play, bu i dont wanna travel to liek waterloo or nuttin.

Comments

• kidpoker wrote:
    i dont wanna travel to liek waterloo or nuttin.
    Slightly off topic, but I love the fact the this area (KW / Guelph) has developed such a strong community and reputation. I wonder if there's just more of us on the forum, or if the community here is really larger (relative to population) than most other areas?
  • beanie42 wrote:
    kidpoker wrote:
    i dont wanna travel to liek waterloo or nuttin.
    Slightly off topic, but I love the fact the this area (KW / Guelph) has developed such a strong community and reputation.  I wonder if there's just more of us on the forum, or if the community here is really larger (relative to population) than most other areas?

I think it is just this community. I know of alot of games in the GTA that are not posted on here. However it does seem like the KW/Guelph area has some healthy action.
  • Ya i think that region must love there pokeralot, lol. I do too but these east enders have nuttin or there to lazy to post them,lol.
  • Hi,

I host a structure or NL game every Wednesday in downtown GTA. If interested, LMK.