Trouble with Pacific

Started playing Pacific about a week ago for the bonus and I'm finding it very difficult to win a session. I don't know if its my play or if I'm just having bad luck on the site. I've been playing 2/4 and I'm down 54BB. Whats confusing me is that I'm always playing a table at Stars at the same time and I'm almost always up on. I'm playing the same style I learned from WLHE and SSHE on both sites, only difference is a bit looser starting hand requirement I use on Pacific because of all the limpers. Is there something I should be doing differently on Pacific?

Comments

• Sites rigged like the rest of them, especially if their spyware can see that you are playing at another site at the same time...then you are in for it.

That.....or its a bad run of cards. You decide.
  • I didn't imply anything about it being rigged. I want to know if I need to change my playing style for Pacific or if its just been bad luck.
  • pacific games are insanely soft, or at least they were when I played there. Sounds like you're just running bad. 54BB isn't too significant (it does suck). Make sure you haven't loosened up too much, especially out of position, but it sounds like you just need to wait it out until they stop hitting draws on you.