FOWF=Female Oil Wrestling Federation

The Female Oil Wrestling Federation is hosting
" Slip Slidin' Showdown & Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament".
We are expecting 100 people and the first prize will be $5000.00!!
Tournament registration will be at 11:00AM on Saturday November 5 2005.
The tournament will start at 12:00PM (NOON). YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS.....PRIVATE FOWF PARTY & POKER!!!!
We are expecting a very large turnout so if your interested in reserving a spot call
519-721-FOWF(3693) or Email FOWF@msn.com ASAP.
******* THIS WILL BE A FIRST COME = FIRST SERVED EVENT *******
******* TONS OF FOOD AND PRIZES!!!!!*******

Comments

• How can this be advertising when you have said so little about your event?

Good luck with the event. Poker and oiled-up women sound like a fantastic combination to me.
  • 2 of my 3 most favourite hobbies!!! who can refuse??
  • Wow. Female oil wrestlers seem to be very organized. They have their own federation.
  • i fully heard that in a krusty the klown voice.....perfect!
  • Funny thing. I did just like the signature says and I searched for "Female Oil Wrestling Federation" and "FOWF". Google doesn't seem to know much about this thing.
  • hmmm...a link from a post 4 years ago that contains a dead link. i think i know why it didn't show up too prominently in google.
  • Where is this tourney being held??
  • appears to be a little slow in taking off.
  • I did get a PM from the guy just recently after my first post offering to answer all my questions. No response yet. :D

But seriously folks, I do hope the event is a success. I'm guessing it is somewhere in the KW area for those that are curious. It sounds like it would be a blast.
  • Buy In????

location????

format????

I'm interested in this tourney as I guess others are as well with a 5K garanteed 1st place but
    I need more info, last thing I need is to get jumped in the back of an old alley and taken for my buy-in, even if it is my a mob of attractive female oil wrestlers :D
  • I am petty sure I saw a flyer for this thing, and it is a $100 buy in, and is held at the Croatian club in Breaslau.

Other than that, you are on your own.

And I will not be attending, I just think it takes the poker out of poker.
  • And I will not be attending, I just think it takes the poker out of poker.
    What do you mean? These guys are putting the 'poke' in poker!
  • my only question...during the break will there be "entertainment"
  • In the Immortal words of Wayne and Garth:

SHA-WING!

Other than that, I'm off to the Sundowner for some "heads up" couch wrestling...
    Somehow I always get pinned... :D