K-W Area Friday October 21th @ 7:00pm

I"m in Maryhill between Kitchener and Guelph, 10 min. from the Pioneer gas bar on Hwy. 7  PM me your e-mail and I"ll send out directions on thurs. night.

We'll play a $50 freezeout with a $5 bounty chip for everybody. We"ll start with 2500 in chips and use the standard Bristol Street blind levels and payout will be 50/30/20 rake free.  BYOB and BYOS.

Let me know if your interested in a seat.  We will shoot for 16 players on this one.

1. Shopsy                              9. Adam
2. Brent                               10. Pkrfce9
3. Tyson                              11.
4. Larry L.                            12.
5. Stefan                             13.
6. Andrew                           14.
7. Cameron                          15.
8. Professor                          16.

Comments

• O.K. Shopsy. I'll probably regret giving you guys an opportunity to pickup a few of ' my tells ' the night before the big one this saturday, but I've got to take one last shot at ' Tyson ' and see if I've figured out some of his moves! Is it ok if I bring some homemade wine or should I save it and bring it along saturday? Sometimes I play better with a hangover! Reserve me a spot. Poppa needs a bank roll for the 1/2 game in the losers lounge. I'll need your address. Take care.
    Thanks.
    Larry L.
  • Whar shopsys? liek what area?
  • Me and Andrew are interested in playing. I'll need an address though.

stefan
  • kidpoker wrote:
    Whar shopsys? liek what area?

It is in MerryHill 5 minutes from the tournament on saturday, you could get a cheap motel

Prophet 22
  • Also... Lets add the Professor

Sounds like Mr Wagner would like to join us :)
  • This is going to be one heck of a poker weekend with your place on Friday, Brent's tournament on Saturday and the Lucky Lou Poker Tour on Sunday!

Sadly, I'm going to miss most of it as I'll be in Toronto Friday and Saturday drinking yummy cask conditioned beer, otherwise I'd be in!
  • CRAP another game when I can't make it.

Shopsy have your people call my people so they can work out a day thats good for BOTH of us.

Have fun and see you Saturday.
  • Sup Shopsy ... If I'm in town count me in. It's still up in the air right now whether I'm coming on Friday or Sat. I'll let you know!
  • Turns out I can make it to the game. I might be a bit late.

Someone please email me the directions. And a phone number for when I become lost...
  • Still a few spots left, G2, Westside8, Anyone, Anyone, Buller ???
  • Shopsy;

There's a good chance I will be there... NO guarantees though but very probable. Will bring the helmet if I show!
  • Shopsy,

Sadly I have to pull out. I am stuck with the truck tonight. Will be working all night to make sure I can get to WPC tommorow.

See everyone tommorow,

Tyson
  • Redington wrote:
    Will be working all night to make sure I can get to WPC tommorow.
    There will always be another truck...
  • Redington wrote:
    Sadly I have to pull out.
    I doubt Kory's g/f hears that alot.
  • Wish I could make it Shopsy, but I'm in Ottawa this weekend.

/g2
  • Sorry Shopsy. I wish I can come tonight (and to West Side tomorrow). But rides didn't work out and they stuck me in a midterm on a Saturday.

Wish I could make it. Next time...
  • sorry man but I wont be there tonight I'll see you tomarrow at the tourny :D:D