Options

Poker League Game Thursday

I will be hosting the other league game on Thursday Oct. 20/05.  There is a lot of time for new comers to get in on the action. The TOC pot is currently at $130  We are looking to start at 7:00

Players

1 MIRMIR
2 PUNKYMISHA
3 ANTERIVER
4 DEAN
5 QTJEN
6 JODI
7.TIM (the Fire guy)
8. ALi
9. TIM (trip billies)
10. Tankard

Waiting
RIverrat Mike

Comments

• Count me in for Thursday game

Mike

Pocket K's baby
  • hey man,

i see it's full but if there is a cancellation can u add me to ur waiting list?

Ali
  • If you have room or are doing two tables add me
    BTW you called the first game I played in, I did come back to win!
    River Rat Mike :ad
  • I wold like to go if theres room.

meece.
  • For all those on the waiting list, don't forget that i am running a league game on Friday night at 7.
  • I'm Busy on Friday thats why i want in on the thursday game
    Hey rich am i steal beating you by 5 ponts (hehehehe)
    River Rat Mike :ad
  • maybe i'll host thursday night, if i can STAY IN PAST THE FIRST HAND!
    (meaning..i probably wont host because fucking league games keep fucking me over.
    they do. it's the leagues fault. it's not my fault. i get good hands, and they SCREW ME! they plan to screw me from the begining. they're out to get me. i will kill them.
    REDRUM! REDRUM!!!)
    ahem.
    yes....no poker at my house thursday.
    :)
  • Hey are you going to open a 2nd table or is there still room on the first... I would be intereted in playing tomorrow for sure. I'm buddies with Ali

Get back to me or Ali

Thanks Brian.
  • I wish I had room for another table.  I have been relagated to basement duties so there is only enough room for 1 table.  Ali you are in.  I think you have been to my place once.  For the rest.  I think I will be hosting next Tuesday if Mark can't/Won't and hopefully we can get another game Thrursday or on the weekend.  Guys let me know what is best for your schedules.  I have 4 commited for Tuesday. Check out Fridays game at Richs place
  • What's the buy in, and payout again?
    is it the same format as richs' game?
    If there is a cancellation let my buddy (brian) aka koolgi know....he really wants to play.
  • same format $20 buy in I will let you know but so far no cancellations. Come around to the back door thanks
  • where should I park?
  • CHURCH ACROSS THE STREET
  • are all 10 showing and confirmed