Any games in the east end preferrably Ajax?

Hey i live in ajax and there sems to be nothing out this way, can anyone let me know if this is any or if you wanna start some?

Comments

• I don't know of any but would also be interested in hearing of any,etc.
  • ckeck with blazin 72 has been trying to start one for a while now, PM him

Prophet 22
  • Oh ok cool is he out by me?
  • he lives in ajax
  • I do live in Ajax Harwood Rossland area PM me if you are interested or just post what you are interested in doing probabley starting with a 25-50 sit"n"go includes a 5.00 bounty and then what people want afterwards let me know.

Cameron
    WSPC
  • I am still interested as well and i live in courtice. I am gutting kitchen right now but after i will hold something small at my house. would be willing to travel but it seems everything is way to the west end.
  • Great lets get this going anyone interested let me know what day is best I think the 28th or 30th of October if you are interested in playing a game in Ajax let me know ASAP so I can set it up and what day.

Cameron
    WSPC
  • there are 2 clubs in oshawa.
  • What are the names of these clubs and where are they?
  • ya if anything can anyone hold it at there place like a even if we get 8-10 guys $50 buy in, we can do it up.
  • Thats what I was hoping maybe my place next weekend sometime let me know what people think.

Cameron
    WSPC
  • Come on people let's try and get a game together for next FRIDAY 28th I need some interest to make it go. It is in the Durham area.

Cameron
    WSPC
  • Hey in regards to some Durham games, some friends of mine are always having tournies in ajax and we are always looking for new people to play. We are possibly gonna have a little sit n' go action this weekend if anyone is interested let me know. If not this weekend, let me know if there are any games going down.

Stay Word.

Pants.
  • I can't this weekend I am running a 140 person Tournament on Saturday. Let me know what you play and whatstakes and Days. Check us out.

Cameron
    West Side Poker Club
  • I can't do it this weekend either, kind of a busy week of poker last week, Monday at Rama, Tuesday at Point Edward, Saturday and Monday at Blue Heron, need to do the "family" thing this weekend. :'(