Canadian Series of Online Poker...Anyone playing?

If so, what are your usernames!

Comments

• I will be there to take on the teach. Ill say hi and let you know who I am tomorrow.

What prop bet you want teach?
  • I'll see you guys tomorrow. I want the teach. And some side bets.
  • Over/Under on CanadaKev's lie toal at Turning Stone = 34.
  • I take the over! It is a lock! What time does this thing start?
  • Starts at 4:00pm Eastern today. Registration is now open.

Something else I noticed is that it's a $100+$9 buy-in for the CSOOP. I have incorrectly quoted the buy-in at $100+$10 a couple of times on the forum. Free dollar!

Interesting structure. More than usual starting chips (2,500), but faster than usual levels (10 min). Also, no antes at any point in the tournament.

I'm playing as ScottyZ.

That trophy is sweeeeeeet.

http://www.csoop.com/

ScottyZ
  • ACK no one told me supreme was runnin masterclassics sats. I just download the client and the sat starts right now ! :( DAMIT
    still likely gonna play cpt.
  • To be honest _ I dont know if it is a good idea to play the Canadian Series of Online Poker....because I cant lose.
  • I'm in as pokerstuff, $20 last longer bet anyone?
  • I read the forum in most recent post first mode, so you guys really sound like Yoda.

HmmmMMMM... Win Will I.

ScottyZ
  • Coma is too scared too play.

If he does - he should wear a diaper so when he wets himself with fear - he wont have to get up and miss the next hand.
  • I guess I'll jump in
  • I was first out. But the trash talk was still fun. Hee-haw.
  • gg to all. Congrats 'pokerstuff' on the win!

PokerStuff: $600.00
    Memphistwo: $360.00
    McVicar: $240.00

Here's hoping that by next year the event will at least triple in size :)
  • Good tournament sloth and nice playing with you guys! I'll be back next year to defend my CSOOP title.

trophy.jpg
  • Well done, I think I misplayed 2 hands against you, the accidental minreraise one with TT and another hand i flopped a set and I think I could have got more from you. Congrats!
  • SirWatts wrote:
    Well done, I think I misplayed 2 hands against you, the accidental minreraise one with TT and another hand i flopped a set and I think I could have got more from you. Congrats!

Thanks, I think we both mesed up on that first hand because we were new to the software. On the hand where you had a set I had A :h: 4 :h: for a wheel draw and flush draw. I think you needed to push.
  • Ah I thought you might have something like that that's why I pushed but looking back on it i tohught maybe it was a mistake.
  • wot? what was the final prize pool??
  • bbs wrote:
    wot? what was the final prize pool??
    PokerStuff: $600.00
    Memphistwo: $360.00
    McVicar: $240.00

...plus the trophy.

ScottyZ
  • In other words, 12 people signed up. I guess that makes it a MTT.

Somehow I thought there would be more given the amount of publicity. Is it because Supreme hasn't built up a big enough base yet or was the buyin too rich?
  • 3 months notice wasn't enough for guys like Scharf it seems.
  • LOL thats pretty sad, i'm sorry to say.
    i was gonna sign up but totally forgot about it, its just not one of those things i would mark in my calender you know.
    there's always next year right?