"Casual Friday" at Bristol Street Oct. 14th!! (Waterloo)

Hey all,

My vacation's over and, while we decide on a night for the next Bristol Street Classic, I've got the itch for another Casual Hold'em night again this Friday. We'll start off with another $5 MTT with WPT Scratch Card bounties and continue from there. I'm open on suggestions for the alternate format tournament of the evening. Please make your suggestions below.

Let me know if you're coming so that I can get a rough idea. Hope to see you out!

Comments

• Count me in, (again), Rob!!
    The Lowball tournament was a blast, but how about Crazy Pineapple?
    Or Omaha HL would be good for a laugh!!
    Or Draw,
    or Stud.
    or Kings and Little Ones!!!

I'm up for whatever!!

JohnnieH
  • Rob... you know I'm in...

WOO HOO!!

Mark
  • I'm very pleased at the addicts on this Board committing to the event without even know what time it begins. :D The festivities will begin at 8pm.
  • Considering the last one went until ~ 4a.m. an hour here or there on the start time wasn't all that important.

See you at 8.
  • Hey, and if we show up too early, we can always order Pepi's!!

Mark
  • "Ode to Pepi's"

Oh Pepi's.
    How you fill my viens with joy and greese.
    Pound after pound of solid meat fills my tummy.
    Heart attacks are your way of saying...
    "I love you"

rfl.

I'll open the doors at 7 for people that would like to show up earlier.
  • Rob,

If there is an open seat I'd like to play.
  • Plenty of room left.
  • DrTyore wrote:
    Hey, and if we show up too early, we can always order Pepi's!!

Mark

god Mark, is that all you think about? Pizza and poker? lol

Would someone mind giving my drunk ass a ride home, if Wraychel dropped me off?
    Thanks

JohnnieH
  • Count me in
  • I think I am in.
    Mmmmm Pepi's.

As for "other games"

Lowball or Omaha..maybe 5 Stud or Draw
  • Mark...did you leave a shirt at my place? God did I hate asking this question....if you did I DO NOT want to know when or how it came off, thank god for beer!

...and a water bottle? I'll bring it all to Zithal's?
  • Hey

Yea.. I think I left both the bottle (blue one- Nalgene?) and a shirt (umm.. maybe a brown one?) there. If you can bring it, sweet!!

Mark
  • yup, got'em both, will bring them tonight....and....please tell me you did not win the final tourney shirtless?
  • Johnnie, I can give you a lift home, but, I'll be heading out after the 2nd game. No 4a.m. for me tonight.

Rob...~ how many are we looking at tonight?

I have scratch ticket in hand. See you at 8.
  • Cool Thanks, I'll see how the night is going, if I want to stay that late again.

JohnnieH[
  • We're looking at about 10-12 people. See you in a few!
  • Dammit, really wished I could have made it out to this. Stupid Toronto. It's no fun down here.

Can't wait for the Bristol though.

Have fun!
  • Even though I had NO luck last night, it was still fun!!

Thanks again!!

JohnnieH
  • Hey Johnny you never have any luck. LOL :D

Cameron
    WSPC
  • Mark, you're a dirty whore. :)

One-outter... jeesh!!!

A good time by all, with Mario cleaning up in the first two events and Mr. Oragami bubbling in both tournaments. The alternate format tournament was No Limit Crazy Pinapple, and the format was a blast.

Thanks again for coming out all!
  • Rob,
    Thanks very much for hosting. The poker and the Pepi's was great.
    Mark is a whore.

Congrats Mario, nice run last night.

Dave
  • BLAZIN 72 wrote:
    Hey Johnny you never have any luck. LOL :D

Cameron
    WSPC

That is so true. I think I might be the most unluckly guy playing poker. lol

And Brent almost took the title of Dirty Whore for the night. He rivered Rob and I with a 4 to complete a straight!! Too funny.

JohnnieH
  • And Brent almost took the title of Dirty Whore for the night.  He rivered Rob and I with a 4  to complete a straight!!  Too funny.

JohnnieH

I hadn's seen a four in 18 hands against Rob and 32 hands against Johnnie, against Mark in the cash game I figure things go in three's

Brent

• I hadn's seen a four in 18 hands against Rob and 32 hands against Johnnie, against Mark in the cash game I figure things go in three's

Brent

Yea, well... Sklyansky loves me.

And Rob... c'mon... you didn't deserve a four flush, I really earned that 3!

Mark
  • It was a lot of fun, thanks for hosting Rob.
    JohnnieH wrote:
    And Brent almost took the title of Dirty Whore for the night. He rivered Rob and I with a 4 to complete a straight!! Too funny.
    I think I may get that title, when my AKh beat Bluffy's AKc, with both of us all-in pre-flop. Although Mario got me back later when my A4 vs his Q4 (all-in pre-flop) lost to QUAD QUEENS (since 1 wasn't enough :) )! I think I was getting paid back by the odds gods...
  • Thanks for hosting Rob,

always a good time.....did you scrap those pizza boxes for lunch the next day???? damn those pies were good!

E.
  • Big E wrote:
    did you scrap those pizza boxes for lunch the next day???? damn those pies were good!

You seem to think there was some left over after the night was done. We had a group of hungry poker players. I was really looking for some leftovers when I got up too... :(
  • Zithal wrote:

You seem to think there was some left over after the night was done.  We had a group of hungry poker players.   I was really looking for some leftovers when I got up too... :(

Silly silly Rob...

Me and Mario were there!! Hey, we STILL didn't get our bra and panties match!

THAT should confuse the hell outta the board.

Mark