Any games on Fri Oct 14?

I'm looking for a game on Friday night. My preference is a medium buy-in SNG or small tourney in the GTA or KW. Anyone want my money?

Comments

• I think Shopsy is going to host. No more than 16 players 50.00 Sit N Go 7:30 pm at his house. Just have to confirm the details.

Prophet 22
  • Sounds mighty fine!
  • Woohoo...

Wait I didnt get an invite :D

Perhaps the $1-2NL game to follow in KW? I really liked that game :D
  • I"m actually working  this friday night, but next friday I will have a game for sure
  • Awesome. Am I invited next Friday?
  • shopsy wrote:
    I"m actually working  this friday night, but next friday I will have a game for sure
    Bah! You can always find another job but can you find another poker game? We are talking about a whole night of your life you can never get back.
  • Anyone? Anyone?
  • pkrfce9,

We have a regular 1/2 NL games on Fridays.  Its our busiest night!  We would love to have you join us tomorrow.  We're located in the North York area (Allan and Sheppard), close to the Downsview Subway Station.  The minimum buy in is 50 while max is 200.  I think you would enjoy our place as we're an established club and cater to all poker enthusiasts in the GTA.  If you're interested, please call us at 647.829.8648 or email us at theunit2@hotmail.com for further info.  Also, We have a Saturday Tournament in Downtown (Danforth area...Greektown) on the 15th of this month. Below is the tourney info....

The Unit presents…..

DOWNTOWN TORONTO
    POKER TOURNAMENT
    October 15th
    Danforth/Coxwell

The Tournament features:

> $120 Buy-in
    > Max 44 Players
    > Dinner at 6pm
    > Tourney starts at 7pm, Call ANYTIME to register!
    > Three (3) Positions paid (50/30/20%) + 4th Place will receive 50%
    of their buy-in into a NL ring game up to 200
    > 2500 Starting Chips (Initial blind level: 25/50)
    > 30 minutes for first 2 levels, 20 minute increments afterwards

Please call 647.829.8648 or e-mail theunit2@hotmail.com anytime to Register for the Tournament.

After the tourney, we will be offering live Ring games.
    Snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the evening
    by our lovely hostess, and we look forward to having you join us.

The Unit will still be hosting live No Limit games in our North York location along with our New downtown location.

The Unit
    theunit2@hotmail.com
  • Thanks for the response, Unit. I did manage to find a game but I will keep this in mind for the future. I've heard good things about your game.

Cheers.
  • $60 freezeout at the airport club tonight. (Friday)

Bill
  • esool wrote:
    $60 freezeout at the airport club tonight. (Friday)

Bill

Anyone have a contact there? Please PM me.
  • Would love the contact info for airport club also. me and a buddy looking for a tournament tonite

Captain Farf

captainfarf@hotmail.com

(please put the subject as AIRPORT i get a tonne of spam)