Whoo hoo: Pokersupplies.com

Last week I ordered poker chips from pokerstore.ca/pokershop.ca/pokersupplies.com after asking questions about ebay, Dufferin games, etc. (BTW I saw the add during one of the WPT shows)

The employees there are very very nice and answered all my questions so I gave them my business (it wasn't hard because they also had the best price!).

I ordered the 500 chip set in an aluminum case + season 1 of the WPT.

My stuff has been delievered today! Whoo hoo!! I can't want to spend the entire night watching the DVDs ;)

Cheers,
Jim

Comments

• did ya know the admin here is the owner :D

sloth's da man :D
  • two thumbs up for Sloth and the pokerstore.ca!!! I had a great experience with them, glad I found these forums.
  • I really do need some decent chips! I will be making a purchase there very soon I am sure.
  • I really do need some decent chips! I will be making a purchase there very soon I am sure.

HellmuthFan, have ya checked out Post subject: Canadian version of the free pokerchip offer and other stuff
    in the advertising folder :D
  • No I have not...do you really get free chips?? :shock:
  • yes, you will.
  • hey sloth,
    not to sound like a begger, but will you be offering any other incentives besides chips? say, just for example...wpt dvd's? :D
  • I'm not sure I know what you mean. Chips aren't offered as a current incentive.
  • i know not curently, but isn't that the plan for freepokerchips.net?
  • if you see the post re: freepokerchips.net you'll notice it's not actually my site. I won't be handling any of the shipments.

If you sign up for the newsletter of pokersupplies.com, a similar promotion is going to be offered whereby a $50 deposit will earn you a coupon code good for $100 at pokersupplies.com
  • oops...my mistake
    "pay attention Dan!!"