DOWNTOWN TORONTO
POKER TOURNAMENT

October 22nd
Danforth/Coxwell

The Tournament features:

> $120 Buy-in
> Max 33 Players
> Dinner at 6pm
> Tourney starts at 7pm, Call ANYTIME to register!
> Three (3) Positions paid (50/30/20%) + 4th Place will receive 50%
of their buy-in into a NL ring game up to 200
> 2500 Starting Chips (Initial blind level: 25/50)
> 30 minutes for first 2 levels, 20 minute increments afterwards

Please Call 647.829.8648 or e-mail theunit2@hotmail.com anytime for EXACT LOCATION
as well as to REGISTER for the Tournament

After the tourney, we will be offering live Ring games.
Snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the evening
by our lovely hostess, and we look forward to having you join us.

The UNIT will still be hosting live No Limit games in our North York location along with our New downtown location.

The UNIT
:s: :d: :c: :h:
theunit2@hotmail.com

Comments

• Boys.... Chalk me up a spot..

-SW.
  • SW,

Glad you're planning to attend. Should be a fun event. Remember dinner is at 6, dont miss out on the food!! See you Saturday,

The UNIT
  • Thats great...A downtown tournament on saturday! Just what i'm looking for. :D  I'll email you guys to confirm a seat.

Just wanted to give you my support and let everyone out there know that Unit tournys are great events.  If you want to play in some well structured tournaments with a great crowd, I recommend these guys highly.  They put on great tournaments.  The blinds are slow and gradual...you wont feel rushed and get plenty of time to play.  If this Saturday tournament is anything like Tuesdays and Sundays, should be a great success.  Keep up the good work boys.

Danny :as
  • Danny,
    Thanks for your support. We really appreciate it! We're working hard at providing players with quality poker in a good environment. We look forward to seeing everyone out for this Saturday's tournament downtown.

The UNIT
  • Sounds interesting. Reserve me a spot. I'll need exact directions / location from Kitchener. Look forward to meeting you folks.
    Larry L.
  • Hi Larry,

Your name is now put on the tournament list, drop us an e-mail at theunit2@hotmail.com and we'll be sure to give you all the directions you need from Kitchener.

Looking forward to seeing you out.

The Unit
  • Danny Boy wrote:
    Just wanted to give you my support and let everyone out there know that Unit tournys are great events.  If you want to play in some well structured tournaments with a great crowd, I recommend these guys highly.  They put on great tournaments.  The blinds are slow and gradual...you wont feel rushed and get plenty of time to play. Danny :as

It's true. :)
    I wish the other clubs would use their blind structure..

Bill
  • Guys.. Quick question.. Live game afterwards.. 1/2 or 2/5??
  • After the tournament we will be running either 1/2 or 2/5 depending on interest. Or have both games running for everyone.

The Unit
  • Thanks for sending me that map.  Looking forward to Saturday.  The 1/2 or 2/5....is that NO LIMIT??  See you Saturday boys.

Danny :as
  • Danny, Whats up buddy

Yes, both the 1/2 and the 2/5 games are NL. Hope you can stay for the live games after the tourney. Saturday should be a great time!! :D Looking forward to seeing you.

The UNIT
  • Still available seats.

Give us a call for directions.

The Unit
  • Thanks to everyone who made it out and particpated in our INAUGURAL EVENT at our NEW DOWNTOWN LOCATION! All the players helped to make this tournament a huge success.

Congrats to Darryl who controlled the tournament from the middle stages on as he made his way to First Place and a handsome reward. He had a massive chip lead and only added to it as he cut through the field.

The Live NL game after the tourney was also full of action and a good time was had by all.

We hope to make this a regular tourney at our new venue and we will keep you posted on upcoming dates. Thanks again to everyone who showed up and to those who plan to attend our next event. We appreciate your support as we thrive to provide a great atmosphere for poker. We could not do it without you.
    Thanks,
    :D

The UNIT
    :s: :d: :c: :h:
  • Excellent job guys. Great venue. Great tourney structure. Highly recommended. Keep up the good work.
  • Mathers,

Thank you for your support. We want to make this an excellent tournament. I think we're on our way to doing that! Thanks again. See you soon.

The UNIT
  • Hi Everyone,

Since last Saturday's Danforth Tournament went so well, we're doing it again this week (October 22nd). Dinner will be served starting at 6pm. The tourney starts at 7pm. You may call or email anytime to pre-register for the tournament or for directions. a map, and an exact address.

Looking forward to seeing you all out!

The UNIT
    theunit2@hotmail.com
  • Seats still available for the Saturday Danforth Tournament. Call or email to register for a seat.
  • Reminder: If you would like a map to the tournament, drop us an e-mail and we'll send you one right away.

Thanks,
    The Unit