saturday game has changed to friday game in K-DOT

Unfortunately due to people that wont be able to make it out tomorrow, i have switched the tourney to tonight oct 7th @930pm
Dave and Myself will once again be hosting a tourney at our house in Stanley park, it will play as follows

21 people max....$10 buy in, 1 $10 re-buy before the 5th level starts(20 minute levels) and if u haven't re bought after 4 Rd's, an add on is available for $10 as well. 1500 chips to start the rubuys will get 1500 chips, addons will be the same.

1. Kind
2. 2Bullets
3. Pokerqueen
4. Trapdoor
5. Letit_ride
6. Eddisko
7. Brandon
8. Patric aka "The Irish Fish"
9 Komo
11..David
12Trevor
13..Lenny
14.Nikki
15 nicole

5-6 spots left

Comments

• yo yo.whats up man? its david.I was planning on playing elsewhere tonite, becase i figured u guys ahd a game on saturday nite.Anyway im planning on coming,unless something changes.If not, you wont here from me.See ya tonite..............
  • yo yo.whats up man? its david.I was planning on playing elsewhere tonite, becase i figured u guys ahd a game on saturday nite.Anyway im planning on coming,unless something changes.If not, you wont here from me.See ya tonite..............

Ya you best be here bro, i gotcha in, look forrward to accepting your donation tonght!!!ha.....j/k....GL
  • I WILL ALSO NEED CHAIRS, so if 2 people can bring 2-3 chairs each that would be great. PM me if you can