WSOP Prelim coverage very disappointing

I've watched a bunch of the preliminary event coverage and I have to say that it is some of the worst poker coverage I've see in a while.
A guy goes from chip leader to last place in like 6 hands and he's not even in a pot.
Very disappointing coverage, it makes me realize what a good job they've been doing with WPT and other televised events.

Won't even bother burning any of these to DVD...a couple of the circuit events were decent though.

Ok, done ranting, back to the poker tables...I'll be the exhausted guy at the charity event tomorrow.

Comments

• I saw some of the smaller NLHE events & the PL Omaha (Jesus & Josh) when down in the US on business...coverage didn't seem bad...but wasn't overly dramatic. I'd still rather watch WSOP coverage than bingo-bongo WPT events.

Where did you find the circuit events on line? I'm assuming you downloaded? I haven't been able to track them down
  • I got some of the prelims from Mininova.org. And got the latest ones from thepiratedbay.org. They have started the main event coverage, with Jenn Harman losing to a one-outer straight flush on the river. It has been alright so far, not exceptional, but far better than some of the WPT, celebrity, ultimate poker challenge that I've seen.

Edited: Changed the URL to the correct one.
  • mininova.org

thepiratebay.org

yeah, the circuit events seemed to have beeter coverage than the prelim events