Help $USD Online deposit/withdrawl options

So, I lived in the US for 4 years and had a USD neteller account...when I moved back to Canada I opened a CAD neteller account and had to close my USD, as you can only have 1 account with them

Now, as of last month I've started playing more online poker and I need a method of depositing and withdrawing USD, needing to keep a few thousand dollars available to maximize bonuses, etc?

Soooooooooooooo,

Is there an online system like neteller that will allow me to have a Canadian address and work with USD??? It isn't feasable to keep converting from USD to CAD and constantly losing on the exchange.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Most all of us have ours in US funds. There's nothing stopping you from closing your cdn fund Neteller account and asking them to open your new account in US funds. I'm not sure why they didn't just change your address for your old account?

Search the Forum for Neteller, there's a few threads. Only pain in the ass is that you have to close your current account as they won't let you have 2 and reopen a new one in US funds.
  • Likewise, my neteller account is in US Funds.
  • Likewise for me. I have a Canadian Neteller account, but the primary currency is US Funds.
  • Me as well!!!!
  • Yup me too.  Only pissoff is while the Neteller account is in USD they won't link it to a Canadian based US$ account, so you will lose on the exchange on your first deposit from your Cdn account into the Neteller account.  However I have found the exchange rate to be fairly reasonable. 
  • Thanks everyone,

I didn't realize that you can have a Canadian address and USD account...I'll contact them now about changing my current account to USD.