Game TONIGHT in guelph!

Your friendly neighbourhood poker freak setting up yet another sit n go tourney for friday night.
10 buy in..those who regularly attend my house know the deal (second place gets their buy back back etc..)

I have 3 or 4 people already interested! let me know!

1. Mark
2. Nadine
3. Riverrat Mike
4. Meese
5. Big Mike
6. Cowboy Mike
7. Rich
8. Bj (Tent)
9. MIke's Friend Pat

Comments

• Damn, better get in while the getting is good. Sign me up, providing my wife is feeling better by then(and she should be).
  • Done and Done!
    you are in! I'll see you at 8pm friday!
  • I'm there dude :d:
  • Oh i know you are! is meese in for sure?!
    And big mike, are your friends coming tomorrow?!
  • i'm waiting for his reply, he has to make sure of something first. I will email you asap when i know
  • Can you put in a tentative seat for my friend BJ from work, he is going to let me know for sure by 6 pm, depending on if he is going to his other friends house to watch the hockey game.
    Thanks
  • Would you be interested in throwing a bit of variety in tonight?

Maybe we could try a HOE tourney, with Hold'em, Omaha, and Omaha Hi/Lo switching games every rotation?

If not that's cool, your game, but it might be interesting.
  • Hey Rich!
    Spot saved for your friend! As far as variety..i'm going to say no this week..mainly because i dont know how to play those games.

HOWEVER! If there is interest in a variety of games..dealer called etc, i'm fully willing to host this..what? sunday night? I dunno...it's up to you guys to get back to me and supply the people..i've got the rest of the stuff! :)
    Accually, i'm excited! i hope we can get this game together....either sunday or monday night ....dealer called ....CRAZY poker action.
    If that's a no go..then rich..sign me up for your next dealer called game!
    but tonight..tonight is winner take most hold'em (with second's buy back being returned to them...i'm such a nice guy sometimes it makes me sick.)
  • Awesome, I don't mind taking your money, no matter what game we play.

How many chips do we atart with again?
  • It's ON!
    now..i dont even care if i win or lose..i'm just going to put you out! twice!
    ;)
    hehe..i'm just kiddin'! :)
    We start with 1500 chips...it's looking like a really good game tonight with 8 players confirmed! pretty wick!
  • Bj (TENT) is a pussy, didn't sleep all day, and think he will be too tired.

So he is out.

Sorry.

Did you say you have Copags? I just got another set-up of them, the poker size master backs.
  • i do have copags...the same set you brought over last time..i went and bought some! :)
    they're wick!
    too bad about bj..we still have a table of 9!
  • Thanks again for the game. Thinking back I am glad that you got no cards all night, better for me that way...lol.

The tournament director really makes a difference, I think, good job on hooking it up, an the Copags.

Great game again, now if I can just get you to work on that chip count...................

Wait a minute, who's game is this?

Sorry