About 370 k for dave..

from what i can find dave has about 370k with about 150 left... these are just what i have seen the chip leader has about 610 k.. the nickname that someone called him is Dave"iron out the slackjaws" scharf... i am not sure what that means?
just thought i would let you know.
J

Comments

• Lol. Read Dave's latest report, in which he says he only has (x) number of slack jaws left to iron out. I'm sure he was kidding... Where did you find this info?

Thanks,
    all_aces
  • Dave"iron out the slackjaws" scharf

This is a funny combination of two tongue-in-cheek expresions that Dave has used on this forum (and I'm sure elsewhere).

It might be a good time to use that handy forum "Search" feature. :)

ScottyZ
  • Only 150 more Dave. He is sitting very pretty. Again my prayers are with him.
  • I have been looking all over for standings and stumbled across a couple of things... first of all that nick name was on ultimatebet.com..... second of all there is a full letter from annie duke at http://disc.server.com/Indices/192890.html i felt obligated to post a reply... i hope you all enjoy it. i have ended up at a few tables with dave and give him much respect.
  • Jungle Jim,

very well said in your reply to Annie Duke's post, I do respect her still but would have had more respect for her if she would have simply accepted the fact that she was out played.

stp
  • Very nice reply to her. But I still stick with my position on Annie. I hate it when people who lose take it bad. Kind of hypocrital of me being a Hellmuth fan. But he never really disrespects his competition. He just gets mad at the way the cards fall. Annie flat out belittles the competition.
  • But he never really disrespects his competition.

Stop it... you're killing me. :)

ScottyZ
  • Well not that I have seen :wink:
  • So it's denial then, fair enough. ;)

ScottyZ
  • Hahahaha it is denial.

BTW, I just found a funny little article that is supposedly written by Daniel Negreanu that I'll post in the WTP & WSOP forum when I'm finished reading it. Not sure if it is true, but if it is :shock: