Rama Tournaments

Does anyone know when the next $300 tournament at Rama is? Are they held every 2 weeks?? Any other details would be appreciated.

Hammer

Comments

• OK, slightly off-topic: Rama's website claims they run an Omaha H/L game. Has anyone actually ever played in this game, if so I'd be interested on hearing what stakes and how bad the players are in this...
  • How many people play in these $300 tourneys, do they sell out?????
  • i played the fall classic last year - as far as i know these events sell out very quickly and hold about 120-140 people

i did a tourny report last year for this event... i finsihed 12th i think? 2 out of the money and the 40k for first prize
  • I played the 300 twice, and I dont like the sturcture. I would preferable save the money and play in a $100 multi rebuy tourney where I would have more chips. 25 minute levels at a slow pace doesn't help much. Players are equally bad. After 1.5 hour, one guy went from 2.5K to 25K and was calling everythign (I wa smoved to his table, and could see that is why he had so many chips)...
  • Slightly off topic reply.   

I have never seen anything other than limit hold em.  I asked them when they have ever run a no limit table... and was told they would if there was demand....but with full waiting lists for limit who is going to request NL or ohmaha
  • Tilter wrote:
    I played the 300 twice, and I dont like the sturcture. 
    Players are equally bad. 
    After 1.5 hour, one guy went from 2.5K to 25K and was calling everythign

Sounds like my kind of game. I always prefer bad players over good or great ones.. I'm weird like that.
  • esool wrote:
    Tilter wrote:
    I played the 300 twice, and I dont like the sturcture.
    Players are equally bad.
    After 1.5 hour, one guy went from 2.5K to 25K and was calling everythign

Sounds like my kind of game. I always prefer bad players over good or great ones.. I'm weird like that.
    Yeah, bad players are good, but I'm not to keen on the structure. Save up the $300 and just wait until Im 21 and splurge on a big buyin!
  • what was the structure? blinds? how many players?

:c: :d: :rage::s: :h: