Game Tonight in guelph!

Hey all...game happeneing tonight (friday night) at 8pm in guelph!
PM me for the details!
1. Mark
2. Nadine
3. Riverrat mike
4. Pat
5. Timmy the titan
6. Haren
7  Sandro
8 Pot odds mike
9 Rich

Let me know soon!

Comments

• I'm in. Want revenge for Tues. (grrrrrrrrrrr)
  • Mark I would like to play also but might be a few mins late. Let me know the stakes? address? etc.
  • Alright!
    Timmy the titan is in! Sandro, i'm looking forward to playing you tonight! I'll PM you the details!
  • Can i get in Mark?

I sent you a PM

P.S. Do you have Copags? Cause I can bring a set if not.
  • copags?
    hehe, i've saved you a seat! i'll PM you the details

It's shaping up to be a great big game at my place!! Just so everyone is aware, there is a cash game after for people who have been put out (that seemed to work out well last time) and rather than winner take all, second gets his buy in back and winner take the rest...just cuz MAN does it suck to make it to final two and walk away with nothing!
    see everyone tonight!
  • Hey! I"m a junior Member!1
    WOOT WOOT!
  • Another great game tonight, with timmy the titan coming from behind to take the gold (or 70 bucks..whatever..). PUNKY, you were missed, but hopefully you'll get out here next time!
    Rich took second, and it was truly an honor playing poker with you sir! Pat was third, even tho he know's all the stats and can quote them on a dime (either that or he's totally making shit up........you decide!)
    I went out fourth to the top with a bad bad all in on my part (but at least i helped the titan take pat down)...all the rest were up and down through the night...but everyone had a good time!
    Hope to see you guys on tuesday!
  • HAIL THE CONQUERING HERO

Way to go Tim.

Lots of fun, if you are looking for a game with people that can play poker and be real people at the same time (barring Mike, the lone swinger of the all-mighty hammer) than this is the place to be.

Thanks for the good time, and if you are playing again on Friday I am in unless the league has started by then.
  • Yes, thanks again Mark and Nadine for hosting. Always a good time. Rich, congrats on a strong 2nd.
  • Great game as always Markus
    See everyone next tuesday
    Newell