Home Game in K-Town

Hey people, I am going to post a tourney for tonight at 915pm, see if anyone would like in.  $10 buyin and $5 bounty.
Im looking for about 10 15 ppl, but i will play with atleast 8.  Its going to be in the Stanley Park area, for those who dont know me.

1. Beanie(trev)?
2. Mandy
3. Trapdoor(Jamie)
4. Cheena(Jay)?
5. David?
6. Brent(Prophet)
7. Letit_ride(Jay)
8. Diddy
9. Lenny
10. TNorth(tom)

Looking like we have between 7-10 so far, so Either way we are going to play, I hope to get atleast 3 more though. COME ON POKER FIENDS!!!

Comments

• I will play. PM me address

Prophet 22
  • Hey I was just wondering if you were having rebuys?? Just curious about the timeline of this game - due to work in the morning?

Thanks,

Tom N
  • no tom, due to teh time of the game being started, i decided to decline that, so i hope that helps
  • TNORTH wrote:
    Hey I was just wondering if you were having rebuys?? Just curious about the timeline of this game - due to work in the morning?

Thanks,

Tom N

I guess you're not coming to our Softball game tonight, Tom?lol

JohnnieH
  • I'm afraid if this weather keeps up all night I won't be making it.

But we'll see what happens
  • why where do you live?
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    TNORTH wrote:
    Hey I was just wondering if you were having rebuys?? Just curious about the timeline of this game - due to work in the morning?

Thanks,

Tom N

I guess you're not coming to our Softball game tonight, Tom?lol

JohnnieH

Yes JohnnieH...the game would be over by then anyways wouldnt it??? But on another note..i have to go to the grand opening of the KW multicultural centre tonight for 630..so i cant make it out:<
  • k, well i will catch u the next time. i was going to do it again this weekend but i saw a bristol posting, adn the crowd wont be big enough
  • I live in kitchener, not too far away, but I would be biking there, and that's not something I enjoy doing in the rain.
  • I know, Tom. I was only kidding.

See you tomorrow @ Ztihals?

JohnnieH
  • ouch, well thta understandable, let me know if u have to pull out k?
  • hey diddy if you need a ride, I can pick you up and i am sure there is someone here that can give u a ride home, unless ur out in 5 mins....lol.....hope that dont happen, unless it benefits me!!! moo ah ah ah, moo ah ah!!!!
  • Hey Buy me in and if i am not there right at 915 blind me out...i am good for it!

I have to be at a meeting in downtown ktown till..845...should be done in plenty of time...just wondering about traffic and such,,,thanks
  • cool tom, i will put u in, i dont think we can start til 930 anyhow, gotta pick paul up and pick my wife up at 9, but soemone will be here to let everyone in so no worries
  • Great Game last night guys, and Tom, sorry bout ur bad luck man, knew I had to catch a run sooner or later though, hehehe.....anyways first second third was like this:

1st Trapdoor(Jamie)
    2nd TNorth(Tom)
    3rd Mandy

Overall 9 people showed up and it was pretty fun, look forward to lots of these in future, hoping to do 1 a week on open shedule days.

Oh and Tom, you forgot to give me your bounty chip and ended up scooping my 5 bucks
  • Hey lucky guy:

Tough to watch an AJ beat by KJ followed immediatedly by Q10 beat by Q4d

And i am pretty sure i tossed you that bounty chip - I threw it into the pot and said heres mandys chip you wanted so badly.

Correct me if i am wrong.