Moving to London shortly....

Hey guys...leaving the Toronto area because of a job promotion and moving to London effective the end of october. I will be hosting a small two table freezout/house warming game to meet some of the players in the area. anyone interested???? Message me and I will e-mail you when I move in. I will also be playing a lot of the Waterloo events so looking forward to those from KW I have never met!!!

Comments

• Hey sir, I think we've exchanged some email already concerning the poker for a cause tourney's. I'm a London player, always interested in more games. Let me know when you are getting here and I'll make sure the players are there.
  • Sounds great...thanks!!!
  • Hey,
    I will be registering in the tourney on October 15 and I'm always looking for a game in the London area. Keep me updated.
  • Welcome to London Dave! I know of a monthly $100 buy-in that you might be interested in as well. I am hoping that your presence here in London will help our stagnant poker scene.

I have emailed your brother twice about the tourney Oct 15th and have not heard back from him. Can you please pass on my email to him so that I can get him the registration fee.

Thanyou,

Dave
    nooner81@hotmail.com
  • Nooner81, I sent you an email, but I got two from you so it may be the wrong address I sent it back to. I'd also be interested in freeze out games.