Game tonight in Guelph!!! (sept 20th)

Thanks to Dawnsboyrich and PUNKYMISHA for helping with my table dilemma!
I do indeed have a new table to show off and that means 2 things!
First, i have 10 seats to fill (and if a lot of extra people show up, i have a standby table to set up and we can do a small tourney!) and the second ...you'll have to PM me about!
sooo...for the first game that Nadine wont be avaliable..i have 6 seats open..4 are already taken and probably a few more will be within the end of the weekend (trip_billies..i have you..i'm still not sure about your friends).....

1.  Mark "pocket queens?! you M*****F****"
2.  Timmy the titan
3.  Haren "all in on a 4, 5 off suit?"
4.  Pat "i'm an angry poker player"
5.  "Pot Odds" Mike
6.  "Big" Mike (canadiancuse) (7.  "Riverrat" Mike
8. The Prophet
9. Ali (?)

Sign up early! :)I have it on good authority that this table will have 8 players by.....?????

Comments

• Oookay...so...no interest all of a sudden? Did the west side tourney take the poker out of all of you?!
    COME ON!
  • Just wondering if it is buy-in tourney or is it a free tourney. I live in Guelph and i would like to find out.

Mike "pocket KINGS"
  • Sorry!
    I run a ten dollar game with rebuys for the first hour or so. It's a lot of fun typically with some newer players and some tight players.
    Usually all the seats are gone by now...but whateve...it's still a good game.
    Let me know if you want a seat and i'll PM you directions etc.
  • That's cool i was just wondering. Not sure if i can make it, since i have a baseball game i think. One last ? what are the ages of everyone that is going to your games. I don't really care, but just wondering.

Mike "pocket kings"
  • I'll play tonight, whats the buy in? and address?? ..and time?
  • I will play PM me the details.

Prophet 22
  • WickeD!
    I was getting a little worried about this game! usually it's a challange to have enough room for people...
    Ahh well, i'm glad we're almost at full table!
    See everyone tonight! should be fun!
  • Hey, I've found a ride so put me down for that last spot.

and What time are things getting underway?

Paul
  • Do you know where to go?
    The last spot is yours! It's a 7pm start!
    See you tonight! if you need directions pm me and i'll have them to ya!
  • Well it was a great sit n go tonight with some CRAZY bad beats (4's beat pocket queens?!) some up and down chip leaders (what happened to all my green chips?!) and a mildly profitable cash game after people were put out!
    Pot odds mike won it all with trip fours against Big Mike's pocket queens, i came in third (i had trip jacks..pot odds just had a boat). Riverrat mike was next being put out by pot odds. Timmy the titan (who wont be with us for the next 3 weeks..but maybe he'll show up on friday?) went out with a straight agianst my full boat....i'd love to outline the rest but it's late and i have to get up at 6:30 to drive to waterloo! :)
    I hope everyone had as much fun as i did, and hope to see you all next week!
    Mark Lewis will be there brent...so you can test your poker skills against the man himself (that little snake).