Check and raise poker event

has anyone here heard of this event on Friday(sept 24th)? It is a $200 buy in and they are expecting up to 200 people. The best part is everyone that participates in the tournament gets $100 in their checkandraise poker account. I will post more info when i receive it.

Comments

• It will be in Woodbridge on hwy 7 near Jane st. The $200 will go into the pot minus 15% for expences. There will also be a diner at 6pm. Like i said before everyone who plays will receive $100 US into a checkandraise poker account. I will post more as i find out.
    Later
  • It's on this Friday.
  • yes in fact you are correct, I know the people behind this event, and it will be a close to 200 person tourney with dinner at 6:30pm, and the bonus of online play is apprently real. They want to re-launch and this is their strategy.

I was contacted to supply dealers, then they re canted, got called again by a different organizer and got recanted a second time.
    someone is apperently worrying about this thig going off well, and under budget, so it will probably be a real hoot to go.

ohhh the behind the scenes drama........
  • Can you post the details? Is there a site for this tourney?