I am Hosting a game in K-W area Tonight!!!(Sept.16)

Hi all,

My brother and I are hosting a game Friday night. I will leave this post open until 7:30pm, so if you need to contact me after that call me at 496-1358. We will be playing for $10, and a $5 bounty. There will also be one rebuy allowed until the end of the fourth level.  You will only get one bounty chip, when you rebuy you will not receive another bounty chip. Everyone will start with 1500 in chips and the blinds will go up every 20 minutes.  The game will start around 8:30. The game will be located in the Stanley Park area in Kitchener. BYOB, BYOS

If you cant get a hold of me at the phone number above, try calling my brother (Jamie) at 654-6580.  It should be a good turn out. Hope to see ya there.

Here is a list of players:

1. 2BULLETS - JEREMY
2. TRAPDOOR - JAMIE
3. DAVE (WINNER OF THE ELGIN POKER CLASSIC)
4. Rohit
5. CHEENA - JAE LEE
6. RICHELLE
7. JAY LA
8. Frank
9. Lipton
10. Chris
11. Matt

EMAIL ME AT RVP2BE@SYMPATICO.CA IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Jeremy
2BULLETS
:as :ah

Comments

• Drat. Already made plans to go through another DVD of Lost. Would've loved to come! Keep posting your games and I'll try to make it to the next one.
  • Is there going to be more than one tournament, or possibly a ring game as people bust out. I have plans until about 10:30, but would play after that if possible.
  • Sup jeremy?..its David.I appreciate u holding a seat for one of us.My swelling(well most of it) has went down a bit, so it might be me filling that seat, but one of us for sure.So ill give u a call before 630...ciao
  • Hey Guys I would like to add that there will be enought room for about 20 ppl, as we do have another table here to accompany about that many.  I will also add that there is going to be smoking in the downstairs, which can hold 14-16 ppl.  If there is an issue with that please respond and i will make a decision apon 3 or more replies.  Hope to see a huge turmout, if u need directions dont hesitate to call me @ 654-6580, and i will gladly direct ya!
    Cheers!
  • Trapdoor sent you an email. At Beanie's tourney went I went allin I also included my card protector - white chip. Did you end up with it?
  • You still have room left?
  • Hello,

Just wanted to let everyone know,I have updated the list for tonight. Please look at the top for it. If you didn't notice, we have added one table, for a total of 20 people. Please continue to post if you are interested, and email me to receive directions.

2BULLETS
  • Hello,

TNorth, please use the email in the first post to confirm a spot. I will then give you the directions where we are located. The above list is updated every 15 minutes. Thanks for the interest.

2BULLETS
    Jeremy
  • Sorry Jeremy, have to cancel for tonight. Hope the games goes well.
    Cheers,
    Tim
  • Hello,

Thanks to all who came out. We ended up with 15 people in total. We will probably be running one of these a week, and will be looking at getting three tables together, for a total of 22 people. We will start posting on Monday's, but we will not compete with Trevor and the Cook crew. We only had a measley 4 rebuys, but paid three positions. Here are the final table results:

1 Rohit                                     
    2 Jay Lambert             
    3 Jeremy
    4 Jamie
    5 Frank
    6 Mandy
    7 Tracy
    8 Jae Lee

Congratulations to Rohit on finishing first. Hope to see you all out at the next event, and what hopes to be many more to come.

2BULLETS
  • Rohit - another first - congrats!

I hope to be out there one of these weeks once my schedule permits. It's nice seeing all these regular tourneys popping up :)
  • Awesome tourny last night, thankz to all that attended! Ro Ro Ro your boat, u are the man broham. GJ. Also Frankie, i hope you can kepp that luck going from last night, that was unbeleivable. Unfortunately I cant make that tourney tonight, but hope to see a few of the crew at the final table.
    Jamie