What's your opinion of this?

A couple of weeks ago I cashed out 700.00 of UB and to my surprise i checked my account a few days later the money was still there. I had received an email from them saying that there was a problem with there system and that it had miscatagorized the withdrawal. My withdrawals come in check form. So I emailed them back telling them that because it was not my fault that this problem occured that they should have to send out my second withdrawal of the original amount to me via express courier. They have a set limit that they send out checks via express courier (i think its 2000.00 dollars). My arguement was that because the system was the problem not me that they should make an exception and send it out that way. I am going on a poker trip and I dont know if that money will be here in time even though I cashed it out with like two weeks ago. They said they fixed the problem within two days of the problem occuring and said that there was no way they could send it out express courier. Well what do i say to that? please let me know was I asking too much or should i still be on their case about it? I resubitted the withdrawal request and is still has yet to be processed...i withdrew it the second time about a week ago!!!

Comments

• That really sucks. Do you not have a neteller account? If you request a express cheque from neteller it comes the nexty day by 12.
  • Get Netteller!!! Money can be put directly into your chequing account. No more waiting.
  • Well an update for you all, to my surprise a cheque arrived yesterday. But when I checked my account page I had an available real money balance of 700.00 and I could play it on the tables. well now I was concerned that the cheque they sent was not going to go through. well it did and i cashed the amount out again via neteller to see what happens.
  • HE SHOOTS...HE SCORES!!
  • disciple wrote:
    Well an update for you all, to my surprise a cheque arrived yesterday. But when I checked my account page I had an available real money balance of 700.00 and I could play it on the tables. well now I was concerned that the cheque they sent was not going to go through. well it did and i cashed the amount out again via neteller to see what happens.

So you got a cheque for $700, and you still have $700 in your UB account... that you shouldn't!!.... hee hee.... I have no doubt that UB will eventually catch this little accounting error on their part... If you successfully cash this out (again), I doubt you'll be playing on UB again... atleast from that address!!... Good Luck, though! I like it when the little guy wins!!!
  • I've seen hiccups like this on some sites. I once watched a guy call all-in for over $250. He started the hand with just under $300. His money went in the pot, he lost and at the start of the next hand, he had his whole bankroll again, but the winner of the hand had an extra $300!!! He didn't reload. The software just burped. Worked out for eveyone involved...except for the site!!

OUT
  • 13CARDS wrote:
    I've seen hiccups like this on some sites. I once watched a guy call all-in for over $250. He started the hand with just under $300. His money went in the pot, he lost and at the start of the next hand, he had his whole bankroll again, but the winner of the hand had an extra $300!!! He didn't reload. The software just burped. Worked out for eveyone involved...except for the site!!

OUT

The player(s) who ended up with the extra chips at the end of the hand likely bought chips while that hand was in progress. Happens all the time.

ScottyZ