so im all in before the flop, and the pot has exactly $75,000 in it
I have :5h :6h and the other guy has  :9s :ts

flop come

:5s :10h :6c

turn is

:4s

and river is

:qs

I couldnt believe it -   in the same session i also had my flush and my straight both beaten by quads...

this was all in a 5 hand session too

those texas hold em scratch and win games are brutal

Comments

• Scratch & win Texas Holdem is rigged!
  • the_main wrote:

those texas hold em scratch and win games are brutal

Dude..

FUnniest thing I've read all day... course, it's only noon!

Mark
  • You had me. Very funny.

Soooooo where are these magical tickets?
  • Hahaha! Here I was about to cry for you.
  • So the whole time I'm thinkin. Why are you all in preflop with 56?
  • duh....they were sooooooooooooooted!!
  • Didn't this actually happen at my place last night? That 5-6o looks like all-in material to me :)
  • How about this one.

Went all in preflop with :ad :jc

Flop comes :jd :7h :js

Turn comes :jh

I become all excited and everything thinking I'll be $75K richer, and then I realized seeing how rigged this game is, I'm praying for no :10h :9h or :8h

River comes :10h

Immediately before the opponent flipped his hand, I knew I was beat by a straight flush. And to no one's surprise, he flipped over :9h :8h

Quad Js beaten by runner runner straight flush.

Of course, I had my flopped straight beaten by runner runner flushes, and flopped two pair beaten by runner runner trips, all in that 4 hand session.
  • That ish is tooo funny. Meanwhile, I'm thinking where can I get into a rich game like that where they are all in in pre flop with 56 and 9T suited or not.

Didn't anyone ever suggest splitting the pot before the river????
  • Hahhaha, that was an excellent post to read first thing in the morning... kudos!

And those tickets are ridiculous! The least they could do is at least put the 2 hands in the same realm... so many times I've had a single pair beat by quads, a straight straight flush or a royal flush.
  • What do the winning tickets have? 72o flopping a pair of deuces which holds up against AK?

ScottyZ
  • I suggest scratching from right to left.

You will know your beat before the flop.
  • I find the best way to scratch these is to scratch your hole cards, then the community cards, and then figure out what the 'dealer' is going to have to beat you.

Here's a hint... work out the best possible hand from the community cards, and that's probably what the dealer will have :P
  • that was a great story i must say lol. good times
  • wow...they are brutal. Anybody actually won anything?

Even when you only have a high card...they still feel they have to beat you with quads :'(
  • I wonder if anyone will win with ace high?
  • @#$@.. i was so excited when i saw the turn.. and i slowly scratched the last card from the bottom up, i swore i thought it was a club.. but i got rivered.. damn quads..

17018384022074l.jpg
  • These should have bad beat jackpots :D
    Now that I read this, I wanna try it.