Want to win a seat at the WSOP...

RiverRatJosh directed me to this site. Here are the details for this month's tournament...

Date: Monday October 10th (tournament starts at 2:30 p.m. - registration open at 2 p.m.)

Lunch: Chinese food buffet (pop, juice and water provided)

Please let me know if you're entering and I'll provide directions at that time.

Thanks, Velo

PS. Please see attachment for full details...

Comments

• Velo, Josh here

Nice posting, as you can see it gets viewed quite often, people may have questions and they will post them here. you can reply an respond.

For everyone else, this guy is in essence running a poker league where points are accumulated based on monthly finish.
    it is a damn good affordable way to get in a monthly game that can lead to something big!!

there are also cash prizes provided if tournament revenue goes beyond what is needed to save for the WSOP seat package on a monthly basis and expenses.

It is a real nice group of people as we had one last month. And let me tell you they were for the most part  :fish: hehe

get on board boys, and send Velo some questions or intentions to play, he needs to have an idea on numbers
  • GOD! What is with people and rebuys? It's like rewarding you for your first fuck up, and second, and third, ad nauseum. I'll take a pass, I was on board until I read the word rebuy.
  • October tournament date, time and location update. Please see original post.