West Side Poker Club Results From Weekly Friday Freeze Out, in Brampton

An Update from West Side Poker Club

Friday August 12th Freeze Out 7:00 pm

This will be A FREEZE OUT EVENT.  That means only one buy in, the cost is $65.00.  You will be given 3000 in chips.  Blinds will go up every 25 minutes. There will be a maximum of 50 players.  The top 6 will be in the prize pool.  There will also be a “bounty hunter chip”.  This means everyone will be given a special chip.  When you put someone out the game you get their “bounty chip”.  For every chip you have it will be worth $5.00.  You can only lose your chip, so if you put out 5 guys you keep their chips and give yours to the guy who put you out.  Joe also won 45.00 in bounty chips eclipsing our old mark of 40.00.  Come out and enjoy the fun! We will also have at least a 1/2 no limit cash game following the tournament.

For Directions and registration email me at:

westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Brent & Cam

Comments

• Which city?
  • Brent,

This is weekly right? If so I'll probably come for the next one up.
  • Yes, this will happen every Friday night.

Brent
  • AJ Satellite > Prophet Freezeout.

GGPO!

I'll be there next Friday.
  • Yes, this will happen every Friday night.

Brent

Good news!
  • Brent, How do things look for Friday in Brampton. Call me

Cameron
  • Cam,

Should be a good night! Some wher bewteen 30 -40 players plus probably enough for two tables for cash games.

Prophet 22
  • Another great night last night! 24 players in total.

1st Place Duart 600.00 with 8 bounties

2nd Place Chris W 300.00 with zero bounties

3rd Place Donna S 180.00 with zero bounties

4th Place Bill G 120.00 with 6 bounties

Final table began with 6 players. Donna came with 1700 in chips with the blinds at 300/600/ 100 ante. To finsh third was quite an accomplishment. Look forward to seeing you all next week.

Prophet 22