party poker affilate

has anybody joined it and did the sign up form make sense thanks.

Comments

• I was an affiliate, signed up quite a few friends etc. When it came to payment time Party, in my experience, was VERY unprofessional. First they say they are not paying me because my account is under investigation and they have to check to make sure all my players are legit. Fine, all my players are legit so I don't mind this. Then after I've been patiently waiting for about a month I e-mail them again. Now they spew out some bullshit that the total rake of my players are too low, and they wont release the bonus until the net rake increases, which is REDICULOUS. Nowhere in the affiliate agreement does it say that you must acrue a minimum amount of rake before the money is paid. My job is to BRING the new, legit, real money players. Its Party Poker's job to keep them playing! And what pisses me off is I know some of my players played pretty big, one guy lost $500 and then stopped, and a few others played thousands of hands. They keep telling me I will get paid once the rake increases, its a fucking joke. They owe me $1800 by the way. :rage:
  • Hartgosh how much do you make