Congrats to All Aces

2»

Comments

• all_aces wrote:
    I thought this thread was supposed to be about congratulating me...

:wink:

Regards,
    all_aces

Congrats on pointing that out!! You da man!

I thought it was a thread about flaming Annie Duke... :)

ScottyZ
  • I thought it was a thread about Annie Duke congratulating me...

:shock:

Well guys it's exactly that type of razor-sharp wit you're gonna have to live without for a few days, lol. I'm sure you will lose sleep. I undoubtedly will; I'm working 15 hrs/day minimum for the next three.

So... the Brantford tournament sounds terrible but I'll still play it, the shortstack has the edge heads-up, Dave Scharf rocks the hizzouse, ScottyZ may or may not need to seek professional help (all depending on whether or not he actually did post as 'guest' in the general forum), Annie Duke is possibly a not-so-great (I didn't say bad) loser, drinking and gambling is fun every once in a while, I'll post my thoughts about the 'Venom' tournament in Brantford this weekend after I play it, GOOOO any Canadian player still left in the WSOP, and the WSOP final table on Stars should be awesome to watch if only I could watch it.

Regards,
    all_aces
  • LOL

That's actually a nice executive summary of about 99% of the posts. 8)

Wow, tough work schedule there for the weekend. Hang in there bay-beeeee!

ScottyZ
  • Nice job!
    8)
  • ScottyZ wrote:

I thought it was a thread about flaming Annie Duke... :)

ScottyZ

me too lol :lol:

• all_aces wrote:
    I thought it was a thread about Annie Duke congratulating me...

Well guys it's exactly that type of razor-sharp wit you're gonna have to live without for a few days, lol. I'm sure you will lose sleep. I undoubtedly will;

I'm working 15 hrs/day minimum for the next three.

Regards,
    all_aces

Whoa! :shock: 15hrs/day ...yikes...U DA MAN! :D