games tonight?

Any games tonight in Guelph/KW/Cambridge? Anyone interested? I might host if interest.

Comments

• Jen,

I know that Brent and I would like to play.
  • You guys wouldn't happen to know if there are any games closer to Hamilton eh?
  • Ok, We'll see how many we can round up. I'll shoot for 8-10. Let me know if you are interested. $20 buy in, 5 dollar bounty, as usual
  • Ok we have 3 people so far, need 5-7 more. Not going to happen with 3! Im shooting for 7pm
  • I'd like to play Jen. I've met you at Punky's a few times, but have not played at your place. Please PM directions if game is on. Thanks,
    Tim
  • ok i'll give it to 530-6pm to see if there is any more interest. need 4-5 more players
  • I can't host tonight or play..

However, a Monday afternoon game may be in the works..

Folded
  • I am in toronto on Monday, thanks anyway Cory.

Prophet 22
  • folded wrote:
    I can't host tonight or play..

However, a Monday afternoon game may be in the works..

Folded

There's an interesting idea. I could host Cory, if you don't want us in your house.
    Since I won't be playing all weekend.

JohnnieH
  • Johnnie, Jen is already to host and we have me, shopsy, trip billie, Jen and you. anyone else.
  • I will play, but can't leave Oakville until 9:30pm...

Let me know
  • you can drop me a line at scott AT un-marketing.com if i dont see it on here, (also my MSN name)
  • well we only have 5, not really worth it. sorry guys I tried
  • Thanks anyway Jen.
  • Johnnie, Jen is already to host and we have me, shopsy, trip billie, Jen and you. anyone else.

For Monday? I meant that Monday is a good day to play. And I could host. ON MONDAY!!!

JohnnieH (monday)
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    For Monday? I meant that Monday is a good day to play. And I could host. ON MONDAY!!!
    JohnnieH (monday)
    When are you hosting Johnnie?