ATTENTION SHOPSY, I GUESS FOLDED CAN READ THIS AS WELL

Did you find us a game for tonight?  Folded hummed an hawed all night about hosting, do you think a good night sleep has helped in the tilt department?  I don't know, squandering away 400 in a cash game I think I might still be on tilt.  Oh well we all have tough nights.  The entertainment last night was priceless.  The one liners Folded had beat after beat after beat, I am still laughing.  Happy 420, welcome to our kitchener game.  Lenny and others from the home club would have thought an alien had taken over your body with the strategy, I will play one hand every three rounds and not being drunk in the first 20 mins.  Mario, hardy welcome to the higher stakes game.  Loved you being there "thank goodness no runner, runner flush." I might still be on tilt like Folded.

Tyson thanks for hosting, hope the camping trip went well.  It was a nice mix last night, one of the nicest in a while.  Graham, sorry about the AA beat.  I hadn't seen a queen in eighteen hands when I had any pair and 48 hands when I had queens or was going up against them. I KNEW ONE WAS COMING, hahaha.

Prophet 22

Comments

• Brent,

Signed us up on Jen"s post for tonight, Hope it gets some more interest.