Interest in games in east near oshawa?

Hi all i just trying to figure what kind of interest there is for a home game in the oshawa area? I want to get some ideas as to how many chips our needed and what the costs are to host one. If anyone has some suggestions for me that would be great. Mostly need to see if their is people in area that would be interested.
Thanks for any help you could provide

Comments

• MDSGUY and BLAZIN72 are both looking at trying something in the east end Ajax area ect.
  • For how many chips and the cost to host, www.homepokertourney.com is an excellent resource
  • I would be interested in starting something up on Saturdays. It is the only day I am free as I run a league in Brampton on Wednesdays and Fridays we have a 65.00 freeze-out same place. Maybe starting Saturday September 24th we can start something up then a league or something let me know what you think.

Cameron
    West Side Poker Club
  • Hi i have a big round wood table in the kitchen that could seat 9-10 players easy. but still looking at buying a table that can be folded and stored. I have 1 chip set with 500 chips so i will be looking for more as well. don't know if i could run a league but could help out for sure.
  • Is Saturday a good day for you as it is the only day or night that works for me.

Cameron

WSPC
  • you got a PM blazin read it
  • At this time any day is good as i am off work with back leg problems.
  • Lets try and shoot for October 1st as I have a charity event on Sept 24th that we are hosting. Lets see how many people we can get to start for this date.

Cameron
    WSPC
  • Is anyone still wanting to try to start a game in the durham area, please let me know.

Cameron
    WSPC
  • I would be up for a weekly east end (Ajax, Oshawa, Whitby, Pickering) game, but not until after Thanksgiving weekend. Anytime around October 14th would be good for me.

I bought my table from AcesUp here on the forum, it's awesome! $250.00 you can't go wrong, very good quality, folds up, seats 10 etc...

http://www.pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=4137.0

I have also bought about 12 sets of chips from AcesUp, I have kept 2 sets for myself and sold the other sets to friends.