Friday Sept 2nd in Guelph west end

$20 NLHE tourney and cash game of some sort to folow.

Door open at 7 pm.

BYOB, BYOsnacks, designated driver provided free of charge.

I have 16 seats total available.

1. Rich B
2. Dawn B.
3. Gerrish
4. Larry
5. Dave B
6. Pete L.
7. Jeremy
8. Jeremy's friend
9. Jeremy's friend
10. Trip Billies
11. Chad H.
12. Mike
13. Jeff P.
14. Mike (CTG)
15. Jenhgis U.

See you Friday, I will send you directions and parking info when you sign up.

BTW home game, no rake, no tipping, yada yada yada.

Comments

• Almost one table full (8 to a table)

:c: :d: :D:s: :h: :'(:rage: :fish: :bs: :spam: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:
  • Hello,

Count me in, with 2 friends.

Jeremy
    2BULLETS
  • I would like to play too. Can you PM/e-mail directions?
    Thanks a lot.
  • 6 seats left.

3 days left.

I like the odds here.
  • 3 more days, sign up till 6:30 on Friday, cards are in the air at 7 pm.

Do the people that are coming want to do a striaght freezeout, or my own little version of a bounty rebuy.

$20 buy in, 15 to pool and 5 bounty, 20 rebuys same deal, and 15 add on no bounty on that, must be busted to rebuy all can add on.
  • 2 seats left, 2 days left to register.

Like 9 :c: 9 :h: vs. K :s: Q :s:

And can I get the names of your friends Jeremy, i want to set up my Tournament director and print off a check in list, if you don't mind PMing them to me.
  • One seat left, any takers?
  • I would love to be in for the last seat available tonight. Please let me know the details. ASAP thanks Dave
  • My wife is very happy now, coming out on top of the 14 people that showed for tonight, and taking down the $155 first prize.
    Congratulations Dawn B.

Jeff P. took 2nd for an $85 prize and Jeremy rounded out the winners circle in 3rd for $40

A little disorganized at the start, but I blame my kids, next time they paint their room with finger paint i will just lock them in the attic until I have the time to repaint their room. I know that stuff like that shouldn't interfere with poker, right.

Anyhow, thanks to all who came out, and hopefully we will see you out again.
  • Thank you both for hosting and congrats to Dawn on the win, especially coming back from the short stack. Hope to play with y'all again soon.
    Tim