Need a game in Guelph tonight

Any one hosting in Guelph tonight, I missed out yesterday and my sister-in-law is going to Niagara Falls tonight and I can't go because she won't be back soon enough, and I need to play some poker this weekend. :'(

HELP A GUY OUT!!!!!

Comments

• A friend and I will be in Guelph tonight and are also interested in any games.
  • I would host here, but three is NOT a crowd when it comes to poker.

My wife will be home, so it's actually 4

Anyone else?
  • Hello,

We are going to be hosting a game tonight in Cambridge. It is just off highway 401 in Hespeler. We have seven people and can host up to 12. From the count I get, there are 4 people interested in playing tonight. My name is Jeremy, and my phone number is 744-3703. I need to hear from you by 7:00pm if any one is interested. I have played in past games in Guelph at Sunny's, Trevor's and the Elgin Poker Classic. Let me know ASAP.

Jeremy
    2BULLETS
  • Can't let you know if I can leave the house by 7 tonight, sorry, but I am still willing to host here for Guelphites.
  • Hey,

We will be starting st 8:30pm in Cambridge. Please call me at 744-3703 before 7:00pm, and 496-1358 after 7:00pm. Good luck to whomever is looking for a game, I hope it works out for you either way.

Jeremy
    2BULLETS
  • If I can go I will call you on that second number, though I may be half hour late.

What are you playing for tonight....(stakes)

Thanks, Rich
  • Hello,

We play with a $10 buy in, and sometimes have $5 bounty or 1 re-buy. It all depends on what the crowd wants to do.

Jeremy
    2BULLETS