Free Party Poker gear

2»

Comments

• Dan808 wrote:
    how about some pics of this ugly hat, but nice shirt?
    I have a camera phone but no datacable to upload the pictures.
    Ill try to get them up.

Just think of those old style foam front hats that says PartyPoker.com.
    Except it does not fit the human head...

The shirt is I think a polyester type material and is very smooth and nice.
    It is white and says PartyPoker over the left nipple area.
  • 6374 posts...and that's the first one that's used the word NIPPLE
  • monkey nipple
  • I hope these images work!
    33%3A9377523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D8%3A9%3D%3A28%3DXROQDF%3E2323552539736ot1lsi
    33%3A9377523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D8%3A9%3D%3A28%3DXROQDF%3E2323552539737ot1lsi
    33%3A9377523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D8%3A9%3D%3A28%3DXROQDF%3E2323552539738ot1lsi
    33%3A9377523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D8%3A9%3D%3A28%3DXROQDF%3E2323552539739ot1lsi
    33%3A9377523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D8%3A9%3D%3A28%3DXROQDF%3E2323552539742ot1lsi
  • I guess no :(
  • You guys all got hats only?
    I guess im lucky enough to get the shirt aswell!
    Or maybe it's because I play on their site WAY too much. :(
  • Got my hat yesterday. :)
  • Hork42 wrote:
    monkey nipple

LOL
  • Dan808 wrote:
    6374 posts...and that's the first one that's used the word NIPPLE

EVIL :twisted: ROFLMAO :mrgreen:
  • Hork42 wrote:
    monkey nipple

DOUBLE EVIL :twisted: :twisted:

:shock:
  • ice,

your hat looks way better than the one i got :shock:

:shock:
  • I'm supposed to be getting a cap and jacket now from a recent Party Promotion (100 hands for the cap, 400 hands for the jacket). I was playing 25PL on Intertops and Empire, so it was easy to move my game to Party for a bit.

I'm glad to see that there's a possibility of a cap better than the "old style foam front hats" described earlier. I'm curious to find out what the jacket looks like. I guess I'll find out next month.

tp.
  • tpfelt wrote:
    I'm supposed to be getting a cap and jacket now from a recent Party Promotion (100 hands for the cap, 400 hands for the jacket). I was playing 25PL on Intertops and Empire, so it was easy to move my game to Party for a bit.

I'm glad to see that there's a possibility of a cap better than the "old style foam front hats" described earlier. I'm curious to find out what the jacket looks like. I guess I'll find out next month.

tp.

if ya can post some pics of the jacket (when ya get it)
    would be great :D

if not, it's kewl :mrgreen"

CO :D
  • tp [joke] insert [/joke], how'd u move from empire to party?
    i've always thought, and been told by party, that i can't play at one if i have an account at the other.
  • Dan808 wrote:
    tp [joke] insert [/joke], how'd u move from empire to party?
    i've always thought, and been told by party, that i can't play at one if i have an account at the other.

just read your post in the other folder

i always wondered that too :shock:

heard both party and empire uses similiar software :shock:
  • Ah, well, that's the question. I think I registered at Empire (post Party) before they put in the code that prevented you registering a second account on the same machine. I'm pretty sure that there aren't any explicit rules at carrying accounts at more than one of the Party family sites (though I could be wrong here, although there are A LOT of people with accounts at both). What happens is that the application checks to see if any Party software is already registered on your machine. If there is, it won't let you start an account.

So, the first option is just to set up your account on another machine. If you have another family member (or even a work machine) you can install and register for the site and then uninstall the software right away. Then you can install it at home and play normally using that created account. This is what I did to get my Intertops account running. Of course, if you you want to get Empire, Intertops and Multi on top of poker, you'll need a few different computers to register from.

The other option is that you can uninstall the offending application AND remove all traces of it from your registry (not recommended for the computer-illiterate). Install the new poker software and register a new account. Then install the original program again and you should be good. I'm sure there are more detailed instructions on how this can be done out there, but I couldn't find any at a quick glance.

Confused, I'll get some pictures taken of the jacket when it comes in. I don't think they are sending them out until the middle of the month, so I don't expect to see it until July sometime.

tp.
  • tpfelt wrote:
    The other option is that you can uninstall the offending application AND remove all traces of it from your registry (not recommended for the computer-illiterate). Install the new poker software and register a new account. Then install the original program again and you should be good.

too much hassle LOL :mrgreen:
    tpfelt wrote:
    Confused, I'll get some pictures taken of the jacket when it comes in. I don't think they are sending them out until the middle of the month, so I don't expect to see it until July sometime.

tp.

kewl :D
  • I got my hat on Friday. :)
  • Well, not quite me too. But I did get an email from Party today saying they shipped the hat. I just hope they ask for a size on the jacket.
  • You guys just e-mailed partypoker.com and got free hats? :shock:

Yeppers
  • thanks scotty :D
  • Jay wrote:
    You guys just e-mailed partypoker.com and got free hats? :shock:

Yeppers

I emailed them and they told me to go and buy one. :D

yepperz :D

but the hat i got is UGLY :( and DEMENTED :cry:

EVIL :shock:
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    Hork42 wrote:
    monkey nipple

http://www.6ecards.com/funny3.shtml

ScottyZ

EVIL

:shock: / :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) / :shock: :shock: / :shock: 8) :shock: :shock: