Hockey League on Yahoo - Only 3 teams available

Hi gang

i've created a hockey league on yahoo for us to play in

if you want to join the league number is: 3634 and password: poker

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/register/joinprivateleague

i've set up the league and we can discuss the setting in the message board of yahoo

see you there

Gide

Comments

• I'm in.

Also i have set up some NFL football ones as well.

Survival Football- League #7657, password- football
    Pro Pickem' League #12275, password- football
  • Im interested in your pool.
    Is it going to be a live draft?
  • for now it's an autodraft where you do a pre-ranking
  • I'm in, thanks for setting it up.
    Live Draft would be really cool...but, setting up the date and time i would think would be a nightmare.

Dave
  • I just signed up.
    for what it's worth if we did a live draft and there were some who couldn't make it their pre arranged settings would auto pick for them.
    I'm in for a live draft.

BCC55
    Coach, GM and CEO of BCC's Butchers
  • Don't get me wrong, i'm up for the live draft, that would be a blast.
  • im in, i would be up for a live draft to if it is on the weekend sometime.
  • I'll be joining.
  • 7 spots left, 6 when PP2 join.
  • I'lll be joining also. Probably join when I login to check my baseball teams tomorrow morning
  • I signed up and registered for this league, cant wait for the NHL season.

My teams the Ionstorms as you all can likely guess.
  • im in too,

i went for the easily recognizable 'ralphthemouse' name

i dont mind a live draft on the 4th, although i might not be there for the first bit (class)
  • We still have 3 places open, first come first serve

Gide
  • I signed up.

MDS Leafers :D
  • I am in. Nurse'sBladeRunners.
    Having trouble with the rankings though - can't seem to find Charlie Huddy anywhere on the list... Is he not playing this year?
  • hey guys, just to let you know, theres one more spot.
    i cant make it out this season... (guess i just cant take the heat)

so there are two spots left
  • I am in.  Nurse'sBladeRunners.
    Having trouble with the rankings though - can't seem to find Charlie Huddy anywhere on the list... Is he not playing this year?

:D

He retired quite some time ago. I bet I am the only member of the forums who can say that I was bagged by Charlie Huddy. I played road hockey with him, I was stupid enough to be goalie, and even stupider to not be wearing the jewel guards, he took a slapshot from the sidewalk and down I went.

He grew up just up the street from me, my friends and I used to always make fun of him because he had to go to hockey camp in the summer. We would be outside chillaxing by the pool, he would be trudging up the street in 90 degrees lugging his hockey bag toward the bus stop.

I think he got the last laugh, but we are all pretty proud that a homegrown Scarborough boy made it big.
  • I think I got the last spot ... wooo
  • still one spot left!!

it will be a live draft on oct 4 at 20h00

Gide
  • I grabbed the last spot =D
  • cant wait.

where will crosby go?

anyone wanna bet on this?
  • first round. latest mid second

out of all the drafts i've done this season (4), he has only got past the first round once
  • Ive done 2 drafts so far and Crosby went 3rd and 5h rounds. I think He will go earlier in this draft, late first round, or early to mid 2nd.
  • Ionstorm wrote:
    Ive done 2 drafts so far and Crosby went 3rd and 5h rounds. I think He will go earlier in this draft, late first round, or early to mid 2nd.

Thats really surprising. I've talked to a few friends and all of them have not seen Crosby go later than late second round.
  • Just reminding ppl that the draft is 2night.
  • Where is the url for the draft? league?
  • Just login to your account and go to the league home page, there will be a link provided at the top that will open a new browser window that will take you to the draft.
  • Should be fun...SNG"s and a hockey draft...sounds like a good night to me.