EXCITING NEWS!!!!

Hey guys!

Sorry for the caps in the title, but I thought the yelling would be appropriate! I entered in a $20+2 multi-table tournament today, with 89 entrants (it was a qualifier for the PartyPoker Million Dollar Guaranteed that's next Saturday).

Anyways, long story short...I won the tournament!

That means that I'll be playing in the $600+40 tournament next weekend!

I did a currency conversion, and it's a roughly $900 CDN buy-in tournament...ahhH!!!! So, more training/reading for me! Let's just hope that a horseshoe finds it's way into my circulatory system.

Comments

• that's great!!!
    congratulations :D
  • Nice job!! Make sure you send some of that mil this way, will ya, lol. just joking around but make sure u don't tell anyone you won until after you've spent it :wink:
  • WOOHOO!!

Congrats man. Good luck on Saturday.
  • Way to go Sup. Play your game, and watch out for the sharks. Those waters will have a few. lol Good luck.
  • Say hi to Hannington, he posts as KWplayer on this forum.
    Good luck
  • Nice job. Good luck on the big one. 8)
  • wow ..congrats.. Good luck to u
  • Hey..... good luck !
    I just won a entry for the 500 + 30 Sunday Tourney at Poker Stars. lets see if we can do as well as All-Aces did !!
  • Mark wrote:
    Hey..... good luck !
    I just won a entry for the 500 + 30 Sunday Tourney at Poker Stars. lets see if we can do as well as All-Aces did !!

go get them :D

GL :D
  • Supa/Mark,

Best of luck in the big online tourneys! My recent win pales in comparison to the prizes you're playing for. My recipe for success: lots and lots of heroin. Just kidding.

I know this sounds ridiculous compared to the WSOP, but you're in for a long day. Settle in, get comfortable, have a lot of healthy snacks standing by to keep you settled. I like to have the TV on in the background, and I like to surf the web while I play. I think I may have ADD :wink: so these distractions actually help me focus.

I know my hand posting from the Stars tourney is looooong, but there were a few in the mid-stages that I'm going to have to try to remember for future tournaments. Basically, if you're not getting cards, you should be getting creative. Hell, get creative even if you *are* getting the cards!

Once again, good luck. If either of you make it near the money, please post here and let us know so we can come and cheer you on.

Regards,
    all_aces
  • all_aces wrote:
    My recipe for success: lots and lots of heroin. Just kidding.

Regards,
    all_aces
    yikes confused64.gif lol :D
  • Thanks for the tips AA
    Settle in, get comfortable, have a lot of healthy snacks standing by to keep you settled.

Does Rum Qualify?

I have made it into the money a couple of times in the PS 11.00 rebuys.
    Never deep in .....just couple hundred or so.
    I like to have the TV on in the background, and I like to surf the web while I play. I think I may have ADD so these distractions actually help me focus.
    LoL
    Thats exactly what I do as well !
    Later
  • Does Rum Qualify?

No, but a case of beer and a bag of pot never hurt anyone...

:wink:
  • LoL Ageed ....but can you order them with FPP's??
  • opps...that was me !