Friday Brampton Home Game

Just a note to say there are still a seat or two available for my home game tomorrow night. $20buyin freezeout tourney, 1000 in chips, blinds start at 10/20 and increase every 20mins. Would like to get 3 games in if possible, minimum 2. Drop me an email or post here if you're interested. Limited space available, so first to commit will get the seat.

Thanks.
STR82ACE

Comments

• I'm in and I'll let you know by this afternoon if I can get the two players from Mississauga that I wanted to grab for yesterday's game.
  • Just had a cancellation too. Not too worry, one of the guys that work for me is planning on coming tomorrow too. Still have a seat or two left, so if your friends come, there should be room for them.
    AJ
  • ONE MORE SEAT HAS JUST OPENED UP FOR FRIDAY'S GAME!!!

Let me know if you're interested, or if you already signed up, if you know someone who would like to join in.

Thanks
    AJ
  • I'm in for Friday if you still have space..
  • BBC, you're in, if you can make it. Sending you an pm with directions and phone number. Thanks.

Looks like a full table guys. Great!!! Good luck to all. I'm aiming to have about 3 games in total, 2 minimum.

AJ
  • Rockets are useless. Completely and utterly USELESS!

CRACK THAT SHIT SON!

Thanks to AJ for hosting a fun night.
  • Rockets are useless. Completely and utterly USELESS!

Yeah and cracking them with my Kings r00led.
  • Good games guys. Thanks for hosting AJ.
  • str8toace

Again i've let you down. So sorry i didn't make it. Its hard enough to get a game going, and harder when people back out last minute; like me.....so flame away.... :'(
  • It WAS fun, even though my nuts got cracked :rage:!! Don't think I will EVER play rockets again!!!! Thanks for coming out everyone.

Stones, no worries. It happens. We should try to set up a small ring game or something, like we discussed earlier.

Planning another game in the next couple of weeks, I'll keep you all posted.

Again, thanks for coming out everyone.

AJ
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Planning another game in the next couple of weeks, I'll keep you all posted.

Again, thanks for coming out everyone.
    I'll definitely be there at the next tourney you honst.

I'll pass on a ring game though. I'm definitely more comfortable in a tournament setting.

AJ; I'll call you when my boy is hosting his next game. He was in Peterborough last week so no game and thus no call from me.
  • The Ring Game thought is something Stones and I have been discussing lately. It would be a low limit game say 1/2, max $40buyin, min $20 or something. Just for fun mainly, and get some practise in. Either be at Stones' or my place, depending on what's happening at each other's home. Hoping that if we get some regulars that can commit to one night every 2 weeks, it will become a ritual. I'll still throw monthly tourneys though, so no worries there.

Stones, send me an email or pm and we discuss this somemore. If you know a couple of guys interested in the ring game, talk to them as well.

Anyone else in the Brampton area interested in playing a regular ring game is invited to send me an email or pm. Maybe we can get something in motion in the next couple of weeks.

STR82ACE
    AJ
  • Sorry AJ,

I did confirmed I was coming but something important came up. If you are having anymore tourneys in the future, let me know. i read about how you and stones are thinkng of a regular brampton ring game, this would be so great for Brampton players....keep me posted!

:c: :d: :rage: :h: :'(