Western Fair Poker

Has anyone got any info on the Western fair poker for this year? I heard from somebody at Sarnia that they are planning to have it open for 3 weeks. Anyone got any info yet?

Comments

• Haven't heard anything yet, but we're all hoping that's the case.

Cheers
  • With all the poker options around now, anyone paying those fair charity rakes should be shot with a ball of their own crap lol.
  • Bump. I'm interested if anyone knows the limits, starts, and hours?
  • Hi there guys

I worked at CNE and i may work the Western Fair
    stop "hearing what people said" and ill tell u the deal

September 9th-18th

Sept 9th is only nites, sept 18th is only days

not sure of the blinds they will have but with the limited dealers prolly still only 4 tables
  • Yea I had already found out heh, forgot I made this post. I believe there were 5 or 6 tables last year, I don't forsee them downsizing that conisdering the 50 name+ wait lists every day last year.

I hope youre not one of the shitty dealers :P
  • sinc wrote:
    Yea I had already found out heh, forgot I made this post.  I believe there were 5 or 6 tables last year, I don't forsee them downsizing that conisdering the 50 name+ wait lists every day last year. 

I hope youre not one of the shitty dealers :P

With the growth of hold-em in the past couple of years I am quite sure that the percentage of "shitty" dealers is much less than the percentage of "shitty" PLAYERS.... Of that, I am sure.. lol.... :)
  • MJ4LIFE wrote:

September 9th-18th

Sept 9th is only nites, sept 18th is only days

I'm sorry. I don't understand this. Does this just mean that on the 9th, it'll only be during the night and opposite for 18th, but 10-17th is both?
  • So the Western Fair is on right now?

Does anyone know which Midway is there?

Can someone please tell me where it is?
  • I am usually not this impatient, but I am thinking of taking my kids out there tonight, and I want to know soon.

I won't go if it is Robertson Amusements (not that it isn't a great, and I mean excellent midway, just personal issues)

And I have no clue where it is.