I Need Lessons

Hey boys,Heres the deal,Im up 6k on stars in last 3 months playing 50-1,1-2nl and 3-6 5-10 limit.Play 10-20 at Blue Herron couple times a month and uasually beat that game whithout many problems.So low limit poker is going pretty wel but i need advice on
how to play tourneys.I really feel i have good knowledge of the game but i have major leaks in these damn tourneys,have cashed in maybe 2 in past 2 years.I would relly like to try a few of the sunday tourneys on stars but i need to plug these leaks first.Any advice on any special stategies would be great.Ialso notice i dont make as much at full nl ring games,maybe there is a connection?,no clue.Anyway i hope some can make sense of this horrible post and give me some tips . later

Comments

• Hmm ... you need lessions?
    Sigh ... if I could make 2k a month on the side, I wouldn't care about tourneys :D
  • http://www.pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=5276.0 you may want to check out this posting. same Idea. I'm now looking for a person who's looking to take their game to the next level, play together, point out each others weakness and strengths. So if your in the GTA or are willing to travel here once a week and this interests you drop me a line. By the way I make most my money from tournament play so you and I may have usefull secrects to trade.
  • Seems obvious, but I have recently had to give myself this same advice...

Study, practice, and repeat.

Often I fall prey to "practice, practice, practice" without actually taking time away from the game to STUDY. When I do follow my own advice I inevitably learn stuff. Usually, lots.
  • jrockhaf wrote:
    Im up 6k on stars in last 3 months playing 50-1,1-2nl and 3-6 5-10 limit....

Why bother with tourneys??
    Stick with what works for you I say..