Bristol St. Classic XVII - Wed. Aug 3rd @ 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• I've tried to make everything as clean as possible so that maybe things will still smell sort of pretty even after we've all crammed into one room...but, I dunno...this might be beyond even my superwoman cleaning abilities. Perhaps we can all take turns breathing so as not to fill the room with too much hot air at one time.
  • Add me to the wait list
    Geoffc
  • Thanks for another great evening, and for being hospitable so late into the evening. Can't wait for the next one :)
  • Sorry to be impatient, but I can't stand the suspense. Who won?
  • beanie42 wrote:
    Sorry to be impatient, but I can't stand the suspense.  Who won?

That would be the man who ONCE AGAIN hit trips on the flop to my all in dominant hand.. Pinhead took it down.

Glad to see my chips went to good use

Mark
  • Sorry for the lack of report thus far. Today marks Day 2 of leaving my result sheet at home. I'm so smart.
  • Zithal wrote:
    Sorry for the lack of report thus far.  Today marks Day 2 of leaving my result sheet at home.  I'm so smart.

And handsome... <wink>

Mark
  • In advance of the official report, congrats Pinhead!
  • Thanks for the comments guys
    Mark you should know that Anna would never have let you win
    Considering I hit a 2 outer against Mario to stay in the tournament with about 12 players left
    after I had practically conceded the hand, I was happy to even make the FT

I'll post some of the big hands for me that I can remember after Rob's write up

Brad
  • Pinhead wrote:
    Mark you should know that Anna would never have let you win

It's not the AK thing, it's the fact that that's TWICE now you and I have gone head to head as a 3:1 favorite, and lost BOTH of them because you hit trips on the flop!! I warn you now man... some day my 75% favorite hand is gonna win!!

Mark
  • Wow.......Congrats Brad!!!!!

JohnnieH
  • Congratulations Brad - was fun playing with ya.