Sunday game in uptown toronto next game sep25 @ Forest Hill Poker Club 1/2NLCASH

Comments

• This definately sounds great! are you also having any tournaments?? only on Sundays?

:c: :d: :rage::s: :h:
  • Every one alwes asking for a Toronto Action Well here it is Sundays, fridays in Forest Hill................Hope to see u all there On Sunday.............

Junior
  • Hey IM-ON-TILT are you going to be there this sun?
  • check this out............................
  • Any thoughts on a night for a game other than hold-em.

It'd be worth the drive to TO for Omaha, otherwise I can't justify the $1,000,000,000 in gas it would cost me to get there.
  • No Omaha or stud night still, huh?

that's OK, well play dealer calls at my dad's buddys house for quarters!!!
  • Does this game have a 100 or a 200 max buy-in?Only reason im asking is cause you have 100 max buy-in advertized on the web site yet i watched someone buy-in for 200 after i had aleady bought in for 100.Other than that i had a great time and i would say that this is one of the better tables to play at around.Nice table friendly guys and awsome chips,best ive seen yet in fact.I will play there again but i im playing in a tourny already on sunday.What time to usualy finish on sundays?
  • Considered making one table different yet? Maybe a shoe or horse table?
  • I played at this table on friday night and had a great time.Very nice chips and table and friendly astmosphier.I'm sure i will play there again,however not today as I'm playing in the tourney today.The only complaint i would have is that they advertized 100 max buy-in above but when i arrived there i found out it was actualy 200 max buy-in.
  • flushedin1 wrote:
    I played at this table on friday night and had a great time.Very nice chips and table and friendly astmosphier.I'm sure i will play there again,however not today as I'm playing in the tourney today.The only complaint i would have is that they advertized 100 max buy-in above but when i arrived there i found out it was actualy 200 max buy-in.

$200 max buy-in for a 1-2 live game is a bit steep in my opinion....its usually a $40-$100 buyin to make a good poker game!

• IM-ON-TILT wrote:
    flushedin1 wrote:
    I played at this table on friday night and had a great time.Very nice chips and table and friendly astmosphier.I'm sure i will play there again,however not today as I'm playing in the tourney today.The only complaint i would have is that they advertized 100 max buy-in above but when i arrived there i found out it was actualy 200 max buy-in.

$200 max buy-in for a 1-2 live game is a bit steep in my opinion....its usually a $40-$100 buyin to make a good poker game!

?? if it's anything like the game at Seneca or Niagara, thank god it's max $200, when the standard raise is to 12 - 15, having a max. of 100 is small....
  • Do you guys ever play on mondays?