Can software help you win?

I recently started playing online poker and when doing searches on poker I found that there are software that help make better decisions. Like statistics on other players, advice, etc... One that I found is www.pokydoky.com - has anyone experienced with such sofware?

Thank you

Comments

• Really? I also found a great retail site when I was randomly searching the web. it was www.theplayasclub.com or something like that.
  • Folks,

This is my first time here, and I have a quick question.

Does anyone know of any good internet sites where you can discuss poker? I happened to stumble across one (damn that Google comes in handy every now and then!) and it seemed like they had some great content, and was relatively free from the dreaded... spam. (Gross!)

The place I found was called www.pokerforum.ca

Does anyone use this site and have any comments?

Also, one last question. Somebody on the site, I think his name was either Dale Skarf or Megathighs, told me to send him and 10 of my best firends a $20 bill, and he would guarantee me a return of $1,000 within 48 hours. My question is, should I go ahead and send him the $20, or should I "raise him" (teehee) to $100?

Anyhow, good luck to all you poker "stars" out there, and may all your bad beats be disguisable as hand analysis questions.

Cheers!

Scotty "I'm all in" Z

P.S. Vote Quimby.
  • Don't we have enough "players" now to host our own "Poker Forum Darwin Awards"?
  • Perhaps, but I really think we need a post of the month award.
    beanie42 wrote:
    Don't we have enough "players" now to host our own "Poker Forum Darwin Awards"?